NFL Week 9 In Review...

I'm an Eagles fan myself, but to make assertions that Bradford deserves that much credit for pretty much being a game manager is ridiculous. I'm very happy the team walked away with the W last night, and Bradford did made some good throws, but if you're a pro QB in the NFL it's expected of you to make some throws here and there.

J. Matthews, Jordan Hicks were the most pivotal players on both sides of the ball last night IMO, but the team played very well in a dog fight. Elated for the win. We need it. :pimp:

Last edited:
I'm an Eagles fan myself, but to make assertions that Bradford deserves that much credit for pretty much being a game manager is ridiculous. I'm very happy the team walked away with the W last night, and Bradford did made some good throws, but if you're a pro QB in the NFL it's expected of you to make some throws here and there.

J. Matthews, Jordan Hicks were the most pivotal players on both sides of the ball last night IMO, but the team played very well in dog fight. Elated for the win. We need it. :pimp:

Give him credit one game, Jesus

I find your opinions tough, you didn't know who Kiko Alonso was though

Give him credit one game, Jesus

I have this thing called life, where I don't fixate on every team's roster. I even mentioned awhile back that I wasn't aware of who he was, because I don't watch Bills games. You really mad about that? C'mon. :smh:

Mike Zimmer standing up for is players is everything. Livial Joseph had a great game on yesterday. Vikings defense is tough.

The Falcons should of went for it on 4th down instead of kicking that FG. Defense couldn't get the ball back.

Packers defense arguing on the sideline. :smh::smh::smh::smh:

The Skins dropped too many passes on yesterday and no playmakers on defense. tough

The Bucs are a competitive football team. They are in stage 1 " learning how to compete" Stage 2 will be next year "; "learning how to win'

49ers defense was tough yesterday. Blane looked decent not bad. Lets see what happens in Seattle.

The back end of the Eagles defense has to get better. I think they gave up too many yards to Matt Cassel. Murray looked good last night. Seems like Chip is figuring out how to use him. Matthews gotta work on his hands in the offseason.

The Cowboys worst mistake was moving up and drafting Clariborne over Casey Hayward and Harrison Smith. Late RD Pick and 2nd RD Pick. Secondary gave up too many big plays to Sam

Cam is the real deal. MVP candidate so far.

Antonio brown is that dude. Steelers pull out close one.

Raiders are moving in the right direction. they are in between stage 1 and 2. Learning how to compete and win.

Rams defense is tough and Dirty . I like the rams offense. not sure if Nick Foles is the guy but Austin, Britt, and Gurley are pretty good players.

Andrew Luck haters are quiet today.

Last edited:
Lol exactly please explain how he 'didnt play well'

He finds ways for us to win, he puts numbers on the board (not stats), and the defense helps keep that number above the opposing team
Plain & Simple

Bait was taken

We lose next week, then I'll say season is over.

roll.gif

roll.gif

Didn't get to watch as much football as I wanted to yesterday. Random observation though...

Is it just me or does Cam sometimes take too long on his release? I know his mechanics were ****** up in the past, but from what I was able to see from him he has this longer-than-usual *** wind up on some throws. *shrugs*

He's still that boy though. 
pimp.gif

8-0
-Steelers just won't go down on the first flush >: . The floating nugget of the NFL

Even when bad, the Steelers aren't that bad. Nothing new, they don't have lost decade(s) like some franchises

All I can think of is Owen Hart :lol: :frown:

Ben's foot not too serious, dude dodges another injury bullet.
Liked what I saw out of the Raiders.
Hated the boneheaded plays to not allow Pitt to slam the door. Too common with Tomlin teams.
AB went bananas
That game took forever
3 good AFC teams. 3. :smh:

Patriots losses are right around the corner. Way too many injuries....just can't see my squad holding up

Raiders:

-Derek Carr's last 3 games 11 TDs, 1 INT and 60% comp :pimp:

-Michael Crabtree is ballin right now

-Raiders secondary is awful

Still 4-4 with a good shot at the wild card spot

Didn't get to watch as much football as I wanted to yesterday. Random observation though...

Is it just me or does Cam sometimes take too long on his release? I know his mechanics were ****** up in the past, but from what I was able to see from him he has this longer-than-usual *** wind up on some throws. *shrugs*

He's still that boy though. :pimp:  

He still has a few issues from what I watched yesterday. Too long sometimes, too soon sometimes, bullet passes 90% of the time might be the worst. But, as soon as I say "he needs to learn to throw dimes" he nails the TD pass downfield :lol: he missed at least 2 easy passing TD's though.

It's makes me smile to see those fraudulent Falcons losing to that bum *** QB :lol:

Patriots losses are right around the corner. Way too many injuries....just can't see my squad holding up

Word,not happy that there hasn't been any update on Dion Lewis...doesn't look good :smh:

Last edited:
Aqib Talib pulling a bich move. 
mean.gif

sick.gif

And then has the nerve to come back with this...
 "I went over to poke his head, and I think my hand slipped and hit his face. He acted like he got in an 18-passenger car wreck. I guess that's what type of guy he is."

Aqib Talib, Denver Broncos CB, on being accused of intentionally poking the Colts' Dwayne Allen in the eye
shaq-face.jpg

Last edited:
- NE's sloppy rout felt borderline like a loss with the OL and Lewis injuries. OL limping into the stretch run is not going to be pretty going into Denver and NYJ
- dropsies league wide yesterday
- trash kickers peering their ugly mugs around the corner again yesterday
- MM8
- Romo led Cowboys would be a top that division...not doubt

Stat of the Week:
NE has scored in 31 straight quarters. Every quarter except the first quarter in week 1 of the 2015 season.

"Three people I have zero respect for in this world.  People who hit women, who molest children, and rapists" - Jason Kelce 
pimp.gif

-Dalton is playing at an elite level this season.

-Johnny is making strides but I still dont know.

-Antonio Brown is incredible.

-Ryan Tannechill is still average.

- The Cowboys wouldve run away with that division if they had Tony Romo.

- The Greg Hardy media piling on is nauseating.

- Andrew Luck looked much better vs the Broncos.

- Fitzpatrick is playing the best Football of his career.

- I like Bortles but I just dont know, he seems shaky at times.

Back
Top Bottom