NFL Week 9 In Review...

That could be just water in a Stella bottle 
manny.png

i know it's blurry but he looks trashed in that 2nd pic

grey tee, basketball shorts & boat shoes :lol:

I guess Johnny and his gf broke up after his pseudo DV incident.

He went to rehab claiming to be a changed man but he's back to his partying ways..I wonder when the Browns get sick of this, he's not even a good player.

Last edited:
If he voluntarily entered rehab, does the league have any say on whether or not he should be drinking? And who knows if he entered rehab for alcohol? :lol:

If he was gonna be suspended for drinking, it would have been after he admitted to the police that he had a couple before he and his GF got in their argument.

Again...let the guy live.

I don't think Johnny has a drinking problem, I think he has a priority problem. It seems like he prioritizes fun over work.

And who knows if he entered rehab for alcohol?
laugh.gif

I don't even think he was there for alcohol.  I don't remember the exact reason, but to me it basically equated to him just being a S**tty person
laugh.gif
, and not knowing how to conduct himself.  I don't think it was ever directly related to alcohol. 

Not standing up for dude, btw.

Last edited:
 The quarterback is voluntarily entering treatment as a direct result of his lifestyle away from the field, and he informed people in his circle last week that he wants to "figure out his value system," a source said

so it went from Johnny will be great in the NFL to Johnny is just living it up :pimp: because his slobbers know he sucks

I would live it up to but don't sit there and act like football is a priority to you, it's clearly not

so it went from Johnny will be great in the NFL to Johnny is just living it up :pimp: because his slobbers know he sucks

I would live it up to but don't sit there and act like football is a priority to you, it's clearly not

I don't remember saying he'd be great. Just didn't think it was inconceivable he could be a good quarterback. I thought he would be. He isn't. Sue me :lol:

Dude checked himself into rehab and is still drinking but he doesn't have drinking/substance? Geez :lol:

Also why is hanging with birds that are posting photos with him looking all trashed?
I have a pretty good idea who he was hanging with and that dude shouldn't let that happen...I'm sure if he put the word out loyal birds for Dallas, Austin and Houston would've came down for a piece of JF.

Couple dudes on here seem like they just waiting for manziel to fail, let the man live...if he flames out then he flames out

Back
Top Bottom