NFL Week In Review - Week 8 - The Fraudgers and Thielen Edition

i tried to tell fools last year AP wasnt done, but they laughed.

You weren't the only one. A generational talent like AP wasn't just going to fall off like that. He just needed the right fit and went to 1 of maybe 3 or 4 places where he could have succeeded.

I see he's still fumbling though.

You weren't the only one. A generational talent like AP wasn't just going to fall off like that. He just needed the right fit and went to 1 of maybe 3 or 4 places where he could have succeeded.

I see he's still fumbling though.
the question is what happens after this season you think he gets another deal?

I'm here :smile:

-Alex Smith throwing the ball 32 times for under 180 yards while being carried by a defense to a W? We've seen how this plays out before.

-Adrian Peterson got more HGH flowing through his veins than Canelo Alvarez.

-Jameis Winston is not a gift from God.

-Aaron Rodgers is just a homosexual version of Steve Young.

-Jalen Ramsey been quiet for a bit.

-Deshaun Watson :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

-Thank god they're finally releasing Tarik in Chicago.

-Andrew Luck on pace for 4300/46 TDs after not playing football for a year. Why is no one talking about this?

-#PlayDeadForEd :pimp:

-Adam Thielen is the best WR of the 2010s and it's not close.

COWBOYS
Even our bye weeks be sresssful!

NFL
•Gurley a beast! Got more TDs than Zeke + Dak combined!
•McVay, Nagy,Andy are just different...it’s beautiful watching how they scheme guys open...
•Packers with a tough L..really wanted to see Arod with that lady possession..(88 a fool)
•I know nobody is playing D this year...but the Vikings, Jags and Eagles regression surprised me...
•Saints all whites too cold!! They dominated ever facet...nuff said
•Mahomes hating on Gurleyd MVP run
•Chiefs offense is FAST!! Video game like..
•imagine Saquan + Odell with a real team and competent offensive coaching...
• Luck byke!
•Deshaun byke!! Tough injury to will fuller, fam is the goods...damaged goods unfortunately..
•Bell still top 3ish, but that Connor ain’t missing a beat..
•Skins D is nice..ain’t no hate in my blood, that D-line is filthy..in a game of passing, a dominant D-Line is the great equalizer..

you must have us confused.

you clearly talking about random internet people, bc its no way in hell youve been to NC and heard people here saying that.

Yea I usually follow the blogs of Eagles' opponents before they play them to get a feel on how the fanbase is feeling about their team. Going into the Eagles game A LOT of fans were down on Rivera, said he was coaching scared and that it was probably time for him to go. Regardless if they're on the internet or in Charlotte, this was definitely a common theme I saw.

They had to force those turnovers my man...They scored on defense..

Game was all Saints after halftime...

Nothing forced by that Cousins pick 6. Diggs stopped running. Saints didn't have to do much in the 2nd half because the Vikings did it for them. Saints weren't stopping anything Minnesota was doing on offense and their defense held Brees in check.

Nothing forced by that Cousins pick 6. Diggs stopped running. Saints didn't have to do much in the 2nd half because the Vikings did it for them. Saints weren't stopping anything Minnesota was doing on offense and their defense held Brees in check.

How weren’t they stopping anything the Viked did if they forced both a Pick 6 AND a red zone turnover?

Vikes ain’t score from the beginning of the 2nd quarter til garbage time in the fourth quarter when the score was already 30-13..that’s over 30 straight minutes of not scoring...

Add in that d-line was all over Cousins with 4 sacks...

I’m not getting it man..

How weren’t they stopping anything the Viked did if they forced both a Pick 6 AND a red zone turnover?

They didn't force the pick 6..but like I said, turnovers was why they lost. You said the Saints dominated in all facets. Not true at all. Other than those 2 turnovers, the Vikings did what they wanted...Again, that is why they lost the game.

Yea I usually follow the blogs of Eagles' opponents before they play them to get a feel on how the fanbase is feeling about their team. Going into the Eagles game A LOT of fans were down on Rivera, said he was coaching scared and that it was probably time for him to go. Regardless if they're on the internet or in Charlotte, this was definitely a common theme I saw.
I can’t even go on the panthers message board bc 90% of them are emotional idiots. Going by that message board I really think we have the worst fan base out there. Straight clowns, but I’ve never met people who talk in the same tone as internet people.

I can’t even go on the panthers message board bc 90% of them are emotional idiots. Going by that message board I really think we have the worst fan base out there. Straight clowns, but I’ve never met people who talk in the same tone as internet people.

Crazy :lol:

Eagles message boards make me feel the same way. Team won their first SB last year, and dudes are constantly complaining like we're the damn Browns or something. I thought things would lighten up a bit after winning it all, but it's worse than ever. I'll definitely say that I've seen my fair share of clown fans in real life as well, though.

Crazy :lol:

Eagles message boards make me feel the same way. Team won their first SB last year, and dudes are constantly complaining like we're the damn Browns or something. I thought things would lighten up a bit after winning it all, but it's worse than ever. I'll definitely say that I've seen my fair share of clown fans in real life as well, though.

Shots at IATT

Back
Top Bottom