NFL Week In Review - Week 9 - Brady v Fraud Edition

I dont have one being high and above the other tbh,look at Hoodies record before TB took over and it wasn't anywhere near being special. They've both benefited from each other the same way the previous GOAT HC-QB relationship, Walsh and Montana, did imo. It's symbiotic when it comes to those levels of greatness,its the same in other sports. Phil and MJ/Kobe's greatness never took away from each others individual mastery

absolutely...i do think Bill is something people use to tear down Brady a few notches, which is unfair. goes both ways

people point to the Cassel year...which is the last time we didn't win the division or make the playoffs. which is an utter failure considering the team won 18 games the prior season. that's a 40% reduction. ****ing 40%. but narratives....

These takes are both better than “BB is actively sabotaging the team” DeadsetAce DeadsetAce :lol:

*re-checks thread title*

i stand by this in the last season and a half....100% stand by it. it's clear as day

Last edited:
absolutely...i do think Bill is something people use to tear down Brady a few notches, which is unfair. goes both ways

people point to the Cassel year...which is the last time we didn't win the division or make the playoffs. which is an utter failure considering the team won 18 games the prior season. but narratives....

*re-checks thread title*

i stand by this in the last season and a half....100% stand by it. it's clear as day
i hope bb dont ride off into the sunset when brady is done. so we can see what life after brady is like.
hes belicheck , he can make another brady :nerd:.

i hope bb dont ride off into the sunset when brady is done. so we can see what life after brady is like.

he should go to the dolphins or bills

he has already hit both NY teams and new england already.. or could hit of the afc south again, other than the browns

Who is winning the slapfight next week Hahahaha Hahahaha ? Y'all about to get **** on by future Thomas Brady Nick Mullens or what?

We **** on Brady so if he's Brady, that's a guaranteed W.

Traveling all the way to the west coast is always hard.

I feel like we win, we're not the Raiders. Wouldn't be surprised if we scored two FGs all game and lost though.

he absolutely wants to try and win without Brady. he's said it.

good luck to him..hope he finds an elite QB that will play on team friendly deals each season :nerd:

Last edited:
NFL
-Todd Gurley is proving that you shouldn't draft running backs in the first round.
35D949AC-9FEA-4004-A604-8AD058D92858.gif

he absolutely wants to try and win without Brady. he's said it.

good luck to him..hope he finds an elite QB that will play on team friendly deals each season :nerd:

First off, I would tell Tom Brady to suck a fat **** but he would like that.

We always hear about these team friendly deals he takes but where the hell is all your cap space? That team has ZERO stars outside of Gordon, Gronk and McCourty. The amount of talent on that roster, I would think you guys had 80 mil free.

First off, I would tell Tom Brady to suck a fat **** but he would like that.

We always hear about these team friendly deals he takes but where the hell is all your cap space? That team has ZERO stars outside of Gordon, Gronk and McCourty. The amount of talent on that roster, I would think you guys had 80 mil free.

hence, my Belichick holding the team back takes

Brady and Gronk are on incentive based deals FFS. what HOF QB is playing on an incentive based deal?

what happen to the SEC motto "all for 1, 1 for all"

so i'm pretty sure all those bama, UF, LSU and even auburn titles get celebrated by some of these falcons/bulldogs fans

so i guess that 1 saints and 1 bucs title had bottles poppin in couple falcons fans households

Don't group us with those degenerates. As a South Carolina guy I will say that I was glad neither Clemson or UGA won it last year but I wanted OU to smack georgia and I wished both teams could have lost the clemson bama game.

hence, my Belichick holding the team back takes

Brady and Gronk are on incentive based deals FFS. what HOF QB is playing on an incentive based deal?

Cousins with $84M guaranteed, yeah good luck with that Minnesota.

We already saw it. Didn't Matt Cassell go like 11-5 or some **** like that?

matt cassell took an 18 win team and finished 2nd in the division and missed the playoffs

not like he came in and won the SB and proved that team moved up to draft a QB #2 overall for nothing

*Shrug* AFC had a strong year that year. 11-5 is getting you in the playoffs most of the time :lol:

I can see the comparison, its close in my mind. Football and basketball are totally different, playing 2 guard and QB are also totally different. You can't take the ball and say get out of my way like in basketball, football is SO complicated from a strategic standpoint.

Last edited:
Once dudes start comparing Brady to MJ it's way overboard. He's great but stop.

I agree, that’s wild to me.

Sidenote, lol at Chester finding a QB he hates more than Brady. I never thought I’d see Chester on a pro-Brady side of a QB argument. It’s like I don’t even know him anymore. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom