NFL Week In Review - Week 9 - Brady v Fraud Edition

1496068221-1494539631-ezgif-1-77d0e8b43d.gif

what's bae doing in here? :nerd:

and who is her friend on the right?

Last edited:
I enjoy people talking about how "lucky" the Texans have been, as if they haven't been on the other end of the **** stick for a long time (including this season). They have the worst OL in the league, with possibly the worst coach (I'd say bottom 3), and teams still cant manage to beat them. LOL

tenor.gif

I enjoy people talking about how "lucky" the Texans have been, as if they haven't been on the other end of the **** stick for a long time (including this season). They have the worst OL in the league, with possibly the worst coach (I'd say bottom 3), and teams still cant manage to beat them. LOL

tenor.gif

I'll take O'Brien over wilks, Gruden, two clap, bowles, kotter, and probably Patricia

Can anyone tell me what Matt Patricia has been doing well as a head coach, at all? Hoodie’s disciples have mostly all been pretty bad once they got away from him but this dude is next level trash. This dude makes Jim Caldwell and Schwartz looks like the GOATS.

Can anyone tell me what Matt Patricia has been doing well as a head coach, at all? Hoodie’s disciples have mostly all been pretty bad once they got away from him but this dude is next level trash. This dude makes Jim Caldwell and Schwartz looks like the GOATS.

The fact that this guy got a head coaching job after last year is laughable. How are you going to be this great defensive mind but your defense is in the bottom 5 in yards and points allowed?

The fact that this guy got a head coaching job after last year is laughable. How are you going to be this great defensive mind but your defense is in the bottom 5 in yards and points allowed?

This year should legit be a one and done HC job for all three of Patricia, Wilks and Shurmur. All three of them are terrible and just wasting these organizations time. We’ll probably be firing Koetter and he’s looked like a HOF’er compared to these bums.

Back
Top Bottom