NFL WIR - Week 1 (The Winston Clown Show)

- Who would’ve ever guessed the 1st MNF Of the year would produce the game of the year?

- Bill O’Brien saved NOLA taxpayer from millions on another NFL lawsuit

- Unpark the Carr?

- Marcus Mariota still has DirecTV, Jameis Winston still has cable.

- Good thing Lamar Jackson didn’t switch positions like many “experts” said he should.

- Jared Goff ain’t it

- At the current rate he’s going Mahomes will set the TD passing record before Tom Terrific retires.

-My Browns got caught up in the hype, expect them to turn it around and Baker to build in that solid rookie year. Just be 2-2, 3-3, 4-4, and the 2nd half of schedule is easy money

-Steelers got washed too, love that

-Dolphins may not win a game

* Dez was right about the Garrett/Linehan wack offensive scheme
* AB was right about Rothlessberger not being a leader
* Kyler is ROY
* Deshaun Watson is ELECTRIC
* The MNF crew is death
* Baker is on his way to being Johnny Manziel 2.0
* Mahomes needs to stop being superman
* Saquon is a video game

WR top 5 Being a parody started like 8 years ago in this thread 651akathepaul 651akathepaul

The NFL thread’s numbers of posters are reduced from years past. Easy to see why this thread isn’t what it was. Plain n simp.

There’s like 10 consistent posters. You saying yourself and the rest of us big trash? Wow

NFL needs someone to be a voice of reason on their staff

No clue how they get that Thursday and Monday night games with all of the options

You ready to get that work week 2? Packers have no chance...none

Anytime you say we have zero chance all I hear is you’re a little worried.

You when LaFluer, Rodgers, and the new system continue the same tradition of owning the division.

upload_2019-9-10_16-16-42.jpeg

You wish. GB looks weak as hell. Y'all been finding ways to inflate your hopes up but the team looks soft as ever. Chicago played like a bottom 5 team and that W means nothing to me. Vikings will dominate. No doubt.

Zimmer has owned Rodgers and they ain't lost to GB in a few years.

Meh there’s no mistaking how good Chicago’s defense is. It’s a rough start for a new start to an offense. Your D looked good too but on a 10 rest after being thrown in the fire with the offense’s first time being on the field together, we should look better. And we’re more comfy at home.

The offense looking weak as hell was a realistic possibility but it doesn’t mean they will be weak as hell. If we’re gonna use the same logic, our defense is dominant as hell.

That W sure might mean something to you if y’all don’t hold your own weight and get it done in Chicago.

Big win for us :smokin

Edit: just checked schedule. You play in Chicago week 3. Green Bay and Chicago in September, you soft lucky bastards.

I'm just stirring **** up. I would take that W all day. And like I mentioned to bishopstrongbow bishopstrongbow ...its always good to play GB and CHI on the road in September, opposed to November. I wish the Vikings played outdoors, but it is what is and hasn't been the case for years. Speed built for the turf.

I'm just stirring **** up. I would take that W all day. And like I mentioned to bishopstrongbow bishopstrongbow ...its always good to play GB and CHI on the road in September, opposed to November. I wish the Vikings played outdoors, but it is what is and hasn't been the case for years. Speed built for the turf.

Think the last time we played y’all out doors is when y’all were at University of Minessota and Corey Wooten ended Favres career with a sack and concussion or injury one of the two.

We gotta head to GB in December and then y’all end of the year again.

Yeah I went to check schedule knowing divisional games happen last week of the season.

Vikings get @ Chargers, Packers and then Bears at home to end the season.

Packers get Bears @Vikings and @Lions

Bears get Cowboys @Packers Chiefs @Vikings to end the year. Have fun with that first place schedule to end the year lol damn.

If we’re all in the race those are some intense games to end the season. Fortunately we get the Lions while y’all get each other.

Clyde Frog Clyde Frog man you know what, I know i’ve Heard some people say it before, but that first place schedule to me is overblown. Vikings / Bears / Lions / Packers.. we all play the same teams except we got 2 teams y’all don’t, that’s Saints & Rams.

With the way the NFL is every year who knows what those two teams actually are this year feel me? Both those teams could be *** this year, And then a surprise team that we all play can actually be the one that ruins **** in our schedules (Kind of how the bears were last year) it’s a crap shoot honestly. I know as fans we all like to pick W’s & L’s when the schedules come out but you have to legit take it week by week. NFL full of surprises.

Last edited:
Yeah you’re right we do all play the cowboys and Chiefs.

Anywho that’s a rough 5 game stretch to end the season lol. We got like the Skins Giants and Lions outside of y’all 2.

Saints and Rams still sucks for you guys as well lol.

Back
Top Bottom