NFL WIR - Week 1 (The Winston Clown Show)

Yeah you’re right we do all play the cowboys and Chiefs.

Anywho that’s a rough 5 game stretch to end the season lol. We got like the ******** Giants and Lions outside of y’all 2.

Yeah that’s loss to y’all wasnt ideal. I still feel overall we are the better team, just got our *** kicked in every phase of the game. **** happens. But it wasn’t ideal because we need to rack up as many wins as possible before the Bye.. we go

@ Denver
@ Washington
Vikings
@ Raiders (London)
Bye

Then

Saints
Chargers
@Eagles

Luckily we get the saints out the dome, and Chargers come towards us with no derwin. But that’ll be a tough stretch

What is this foolishness

I want my divisional beefs petty and condescending.. especially in WIR

upload_2019-9-10_23-3-0.gif

You guys might be the real 8-8 team in the division this year lol

I don’t see it. But this week 2 game all of a sudden is huge for us. Denver is 13-0 their last 13 home openers i believe. 90 degree weather + that Thin Air is a true home field advantage.

Thing with the North is We all have tough schedules grouped in at some point.

Boy if they don’t step up this week.. Von and Chubb going to be at their heads. Especially since they didn’t register a sack or tackle on Carr yesterday

If bears start 0-2

upload_2019-9-10_23-7-24.gif

Nothing against the bears.. but would be big

Also would be huge if we could do the same to Atlanta

upload_2019-9-10_23-10-24.gif

IATT IATT i was pessimistic on us winning in Denver until last night. That team is not good. Missing o line help, Bryce Callahan out, Flacco is still flacco.

If anything might be a low scoring game but Bears should pull a W out. Then get the extra day of rest and go to washington for MNF.

Bears don’t play a regular noon game until after the bye in october. ****s wild

Already got suspended from main thread for being petty and I wasn’t even being that petty

From the new NFL thread?!?!?! Hahahahahaha, for what?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, someone gotta suspended before me. Banned or suspended?

^ yea if y’all lose to the broncos y’all got some serious problems.. still a lot of talent, but problems

Broncos are just bad.. raiders are probably bad too.. but broncos are bad

Back
Top Bottom