Nia Wilson murdered by white man. #Justicefornia

Unbelievable this is terrorism at its worst. She had her throat slit. Cant even begin to understand the parents pain.
Screenshot_20180723-133347_Instagram.jpg

:smh: it’s just messed up
apprehend the killer racist

very similar name as a girl I used to mess with headline scared me real quick.

So sad tho i hope they find dude and throw his *** in a wood chipper

Starting to think we ain't supposed to be here.

This is so sad. RIP Nia Wilson.

I hope the fool gets what's coming to him.

so sad

violence on BART has gotten so much worse and they do not even attempt to keep it safe. i swear everyday you hear about muggings, stabbings, killings, etc. and they do not even inform the public until days after.
i am always on high alert when i am on BART

got this nutcase identified

https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/murder-suspect-in-bart-stabbing-identified/1317908500

Murder suspect in BART stabbing identified as 27-year-old transient
By:
Posted: Jul 23, 2018 12:14 PM PDT

Updated: Jul 23, 2018 12:31 PM PDT

AddThis Sharing Buttons

John Lee Cowell / SF BART

Bay Area artist Kehlani calls out BART: 'You can catch a murderer'[/paste:font]
OAKLAND (KRON) - KRON4 News has confirmed the identity of the murder suspect in the deadly BART stabbing.

John Lee Cowell is the man wanted by police. He is 27-years-old.

Law enforcement sources tell KRON4 News that Cowell is a transient in the Oakland-Emeryville area.

A relative of a teen who was fatally stabbed at the MacArthur train station says her cousin was returning home after celebrating her dead boyfriend's birthday when she was randomly attacked.

Ebony Monroe said Monday her cousins, 18-year-old Nia Wilson and 21-year-old Tashiya Wilson, were heading home Sunda'y night on a Bay Area Rapid Transit train after celebrating Wilson's late boyfriend's birthday.

He drowned two years ago in a lake.

BART spokesman Jim Allison says a man allegedly attacked the sisters at random as they exited a train at the MacArthur station in Oakland.

Nia Wilson died soon after police arrived, and her sister was taken to a hospital.

Monroe says her cousin graduated from Oakland High School and was a "beautiful person inside and out."

Back
Top Bottom