Nice Parks w/ a Pond around Georgetown

....long story short....i wanna stop by Major n do a lil window shopping round Georgetown this weekend w/ the wife n do a lil picnic thing but she really likesponds n stuff so any suggestions of a nice little chill park w/ a pond would be very welcomed
happy.gif
....Thanks Guys
smile.gif

Originally Posted by LilSciurid08

....long story short....i wanna stop by Major n do a lil window shopping round Georgetown this weekend w/ the wife n do a lil picnic thing but she really likes ponds n stuff so any suggestions of a nice little chill park w/ a pond would be very welcomed
happy.gif
....Thanks Guys
smile.gif

If you're driving you could go east on P Street from Major, drive about 5-6 blocks until you get to the Rock Creek Parkway entrance and pull off of theresomewhere, granted it's a creek and not a pond but it's closeby and plenty of picnic table setups that I've seen along the way.

take Wisconsin all the way down to Water St. park and have ur picnic right out by the Potomac at the Georgetown Waterfront....

If she's really into ponds, you probably can't do any better than Constitution Gardens. It'd be about a half hour walk from Major, but youcan't do much better in terms of scenery. There's a little island set inside the pond you can access via a little bridge, so you could even have yourpicnic there.

399747148wcWttQ_ph.jpg

Back
Top Bottom