yes!! adding this to my arsenal...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by starbury03

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

actually---that was a decent read, and Nick does have a point. I mean....MC married now, let it go (even if it was a stunt/joke) that's a man's wife now
smh.gif

Would y'all let corny $!% Eminem poke fun @ ur wife? I wouldn't
smh.gif

I back Cannon on this 1000%.

exactly eminems act is tired ...its like homie you only dis girls and teen pop stars is thats whats up I thought men were supposed to like woman
laugh.gif

CLIFF NOTES

Em sends Nick Cannon a record that disses Mariah.
Nick gets mad.
6 paragraphs of how mad Nick is.
Nick pulls the race card saying Mariah is a beautiful black woman.
Nick says Elvis wouldn't have slandered Arethra Franklin or Diana Ross.
Nick calls Em a Manic-depressive-Insecure-Maclovin-Nazi- Liza Minelli haircut havin-lookin ##*!!.
Nick says he is going to start rapping again.
Last line says "You will now be known as the rapper who lost to Corny-##* Nick Cannon!!!' (which makes me feel better about reading that whole blogbecause I now know that Nick Cannon knows that he is a cornball).

Damn even the Cliff Notes need Cliff Notes.

Originally Posted by cronicmole

cliff notes:
Nick Cannon was offened by him taking about Mariah
Says Eminem is still mad that she wouldnt let him smash 8 years ago
Nick Cannon calls EMINEM MEDIOCRE NOW LMAO
Nick Cannon somehow gets on the point that he takes creatine and protein shakes on some Lurking2Long steez and that he is nice in the ring
Calls Eminem a racist and disrespectful to all women of color
Wants to engage Eminem in ye ol' fisticuffs

cuz Eminem is the first rapper to disrespect women...
laugh.gif

give me a break. this dude is a lame.

Nick Cannon is an irrelevant idiot with no talent. This is his plan to get some publicity so that people remember he is alive. It must be hard being married tosomeone who is famous when you are a nobody...

Actually, it was a pretty good read. Forgot NTers had a short attention span when it comes to stuff like this.

Nick Cannon is a clown for trying to pull out the race card saying eminem is racist and the worst just for bashing mariah. Lol give me a break. i give Nickcredit for pulling some fine females but hes not on eminems level and should stay in his lane because he will lose this battle. Em is one of the most importantfigures in hip hop history and Nick needs to chill. He is more known for marrying mariah than his work.Em will run circles around him.

Originally Posted by REALTALKAZ

actually---that was a decent read, and Nick does have a point. I mean....MC married now, let it go (even if it was a stunt/joke) that's a man's wife now
smh.gif

smh.gif

exactly eminems act is tired ...its like homie you only dis girls and teen pop stars is thats whats up I thought men were supposed to like woman
laugh.gif
Exactly.
laugh.gif

To everyone calling Cannon lame and salty..would you let this slide?

Would you just roll over and let it be? How is defending your wife lame?
alien.gif

You guys are making it sound like you would be the type of guy who would let someone rag on their girl and laugh it up with that person on some "i laugheverything off type *%$*".

smh.gif

smh.gif

besides the fact that what he said was WAY before dude married mariah. Nick Cannon needs to fall back. Nick Cannon will never accomplish close to what Eminemhas. And I'm tired of this "you don't offend a black woman" sh*t. Nick Cannon needs to not play that little race card (How are you gonna callEminem a racist? Dr. Dre's his damn producer?) In a nutshell, Nick Cannon doesn't want it with Eminem. And I hope Em accepts his little invitation andwhoops the Sh*t out of Nick Cannon for this lame attempt at a "grown man beef" SMH

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

Nick pulls the race card saying Mariah is a beautiful black woman.
stoped reading after that mariah is black
eek.gif
eek.gif
i ddint know this

if em was to make a track dissin nick cannon he would demolish him. eminem might have some silly tatics and what not, but when he starts ripping on dudes on atrack he leaves them in ashes. nick cannon needs to just take the L. he def lost me with the racial card.

LOL Nick Cannon may be biting off more than he can chew but he makes some valid points.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

LOL Nick Cannon may be biting off more than he can chew but he makes some valid points.
grin.gif

VERY valid points.

I still don't like him for some reason though
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom