Nick Folk better be out of a job Monday morning

Nick Folk better be out of a job Monday morning
dudespraying.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
at the clips of him constantly kicking wide right or hitting the post during pregame warm ups

Originally Posted by briannnnn

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
at the clips of him constantly kicking wide right or hitting the post during pregame warm ups
Just saw that.
sick.gif

He better miss the team plane.

How do you miss that bad in an indoor stadium...come on.

And come on Buehler, you that terrible that you can't even beat out this scrub

Originally Posted by briannnnn

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
I was like "What the he.ll...I could've made some of those!!!" when they showed that clip.

What a horrible excuse for a kicker. Dude has the worst body language ever. When he was coming out to attempt that FG, he had that "I think I'm gonnamiss this kick" kind of look to him.

Yup he's done. If he ain't making kicks or kicking off he's dead weight. Cut him and move on. At the very least dont activate him for a couplegames and get someone off the PS for special teams.

http://cowboysblog.dallasnews.com/archives/2009/12/cowboys-to-look-at-shaun-suisham.html
[h3]Cowboys to look atShaun Suisham[/h3]
Two weeks ago Shaun Suisham lost his job inWashington because of a missed 23-yard field goal attempt against New Orleans. He might have a chance to replace Nick Folk, who missed a 24-yarder against the Saints on Saturday.

The only difference in the misses - the ******** lost their game and the Cowboys won their's.

According to sources, Suisham is scheduled to workout as a potential replacement for Folk on Monday, and the team made more calls on other kickers,including Dave Rayner, on Sunday.

If Suisham were to join the Cowboys, he would face the ******** at FedEx Field next Sunday in the first game of what would be his second time around with the Cowboys.

Suisham, who kicked in parts of the 2005-06 seasons with the Cowboys, made 18-of-21 field goal attempts this season. He is 85-of-107 for his career. In sixgames with the Cowboys, Suisham made four of six tries.

Two weeks before the miss against New Orleans, he failed to connect on tries from 39 and 50 yards against the Cowboys, allowing Dallas to come back for a7-6 win.

Folk has missed a field goal attempt in the last six games and has made just 18 of 28 tries this season. He is 5-of-12 between 40-49 yards this season andhis 24-yard miss Saturday was his first between 20-29 yards in 2009.
The Cowboys have stuck by Folk this year because of his first two seasons when hemissed just seven attempts and made a Pro Bowl. He hadmajor surgery on his hip last May, limiting his off-season work but he has said he is healthy. Two weeks ago the Cowboys made a change from Mat McBriar to Tony Romo at holder but Folk has missed two-of-four with Romo on the job.

Back
Top Bottom