NICKELODEON IS BRINGING THEM BACK!!

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
yall are getting excited for no reason. Did anyone even read the article? That "quote" from the Nick exec sounded hella fake
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Wow, the VAST majority of NT is slow? Really? Come on guys, at least look for SOME kind of credibility before getting so excited.
laugh.gif

Wow, the VAST majority of NT is slow? Really? Come on guys, at least look for SOME kind of credibility before getting so excited.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WearinTheFourFive

laugh.gif
What else is new? Most of these NT short attention span +%#@+$ don't read past the OP or 1st page.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by WearinTheFourFive

laugh.gif
What else is new? Most of these NT short attention span +%#@+$ don't read past the OP or 1st page.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

yea i even let a girly yell when i clicked the link but then realized its from a HS article

thanks OP
30t6p3b.gif

yea i even let a girly yell when i clicked the link but then realized its from a HS article

thanks OP
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by EcruteakCityBoy

Rocket Power, Real Monsters, WildThornberrys, Rugrats..All That?
smokin.gif

who remembers slime time?
nicknicknicknicknicknicknicknick NICKELODEON!

.. Amanda Please! 
roll.gif
Cosign on Rocket Power, Rugrats, Blues Clues, Slime Time Live, Double Dare 2000/3000, Figure it Out, Legends of the Hidden Temple, GUTS, But all in Re-runs, I just think that if they were to do new Episodes of those they would just ruin the old memories I had of those.

Originally Posted by EcruteakCityBoy

Rocket Power, Real Monsters, WildThornberrys, Rugrats..All That?
smokin.gif

who remembers slime time?
nicknicknicknicknicknicknicknick NICKELODEON!

.. Amanda Please! 
roll.gif
Cosign on Rocket Power, Rugrats, Blues Clues, Slime Time Live, Double Dare 2000/3000, Figure it Out, Legends of the Hidden Temple, GUTS, But all in Re-runs, I just think that if they were to do new Episodes of those they would just ruin the old memories I had of those.

Back
Top Bottom