Nickelus F, "Exhibit F" Vol. What's a Drake?

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by awwsome

Nick F can't hold a candle to Drakes versatitility honestly.
What versatility? Break down what he's versatile in. I got his 2 best mixtapes and his R&B mixtape, is that the versatility you speak of?
laugh.gif

He knows that too, you don't see Drake talking about Nick F in his raps do you?
Do you even listen to Drake's music? but for the sake of the argument as of late no he hasn't mentioned him since they seemed to have gone different paths.
laugh.gif

He makes instrospective tracks (Lust For Life, Calm, Fear,) # 1 hits (best i ever had) Flat out great songs (Uptown, Successful) Songs for females ( A Night Off, Houstatlantavegas, Sooner Than Later, Brand New) Club bangers ( Money To Blow, Believe It Or Not) etc.

Do YOU even listen to Drake's music?

I'll give Nick F the fact that he's a good lyricist but to say he's better over all artist than Drake is stupid.

That's the versatility you're talking about? It's not that impressive. There's dozens of rappers who do more and are better. Drake just got on at the right time. Lets not make this more than it is. Homey got on for his girl songs, his singing, and Successful.

I never said Nickleus F was overall better than Drake but I think that's what YOU want to argue.

When I say different paths I mean since they apparently have stopped chilling with each other and Drake his on YM. Drake use to stay with the Canadian tea; JD Era, Nickelus F, etc.

Nick F will never get played in a club/radio...keep thinking otherwise.

Drake was making that music before he blew up...word to Toronto and NYC.

I just peeped the "sans singing"....oh cmon now lol who in this current breed of rappers doesnt have 12 people better than him?? *prepares to see JayElectronica*

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

Dozens???? exaggeration alert!
roll.gif
and LMAO @ Drake not being versatile
Dozen = 12. If you don't know 12 rappers that can do what Drake does(sans singing), as good if not better than him I feel sorry for you. Especially the 4 out 5 areas that were listed.
12? no argument there but you said dozenS...look at the S youre suggesting you know lets say 24 rappers who can do what Drake does and are better...and I am gonna go out on a limb and say that is a crock I'm not an idiot...i know what dozen means...stop it
laugh.gif
24 then. %!%* it 48.
I just peeped the "sans singing"....oh cmon now lol who in this current breed of rappers doesnt have 12 people better than him?? *prepares to see Jay Electronica*
laugh.gif
And like 47 other rappers. If you want the list I'll post it when I wake up.
Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Nick F will never get played in a club/radio...keep thinking otherwise.

Drake was making that music before he blew up...word to Toronto and NYC.
Where did I say he would? Plent of rappers better than (overall) Drake don't get played in a club/radio. Your making points I've neverargued against.

The second part is extra irrelevant. What music? You talking to me like I wasn't up on dude before you started slurping him up in the that Drake thread.

Please do. I expect the bottom half to be rappers with 14 fans.
Explain the relevance of that statement? and the assumption with that arbitrary #

Amount of fans means one rapper can't be better than a rapper with a lot of fans now?

laugh.gif
@ it being hard to name that many rappers better than Drake.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

nah but for real, illionaire. i think everyone realizes that the line wasn't a drake diss but YOU made this thread with intentions of starting this debate anyway, with the "what's a drake?" comment.

NT will start a debate in a thread about chocolate icecream, so what are you getting at?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Explain the relevance of that statement? and the assumption with that arbitrary #

Amount of fans means one rapper can't be better than a rapper with a lot of fans now?

laugh.gif

once you said "sans singing" the list became pointless...thats not what you originally said.... if you left in singin and named 48...youd be lyingAnd you know precisely what i meant...when ppl make the list threat the bottom of the list starts to be grasp for straws time

roll.gif
Dozen = 12. If you don't know 12 rappers that [color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]can do what Drake does(sans singing)[/color], as good if not better than him I feel sorry for you. Especially the 4 out 5 areas that were listed.
How you gonna say that? Thats half of his appeal.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by D723

roll.gif
Dozen = 12. If you don't know 12 rappers that [color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]can do what Drake does(sans singing)[/color], as good if not better than him I feel sorry for you. Especially the 4 out 5 areas that were listed.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm saying though..his R&B joints are just as good as his rap ones...he may not have the best voice but his beat selection and lyrics are more thengood enough

This dude is nothing special. A lot of us go on to become better then our teachers, I guess that was the case with him and Drake.

roll.gif
laugh.gif

thats the point i'm trying to make
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
once you said "sans singing" the list became pointless...thats not what you originally said.... if you left in singin and named 48...youd be lying And you know precisely what i meant...when ppl make the list threat the bottom of the list starts to be grasp for straws time
No it didn't. If yo were reading and paying attention awwsome didn't say anything about singing.

Besides how stupid would it be to say there are even 30 rapper/singers in the game right now? Are you serious? You wasn't payinig attention to the argumentand then came in assuming some dumb !%++ and now because you realize I'm talking about rappers who are versatile and not rappers who also sing it'spointless.

Talking bout I knew precisely what you meant like you aint just come in this thread with a
roll.gif

GTFOOHWTBS

@*%#$% playing dumb like they didn't know I was talking about rappers who rap from the jump. Now it's different
laugh.gif

StaXX wrote:
Master Zik- I want to see that list.
nerd.gif

I can give you the list according to what awwsome posted as far as versatility. As I said in my post 4 out of 5 categories (since #1 hits dependon mainstream appeal).

According to what I've said earlier

Notorious B.I.G. (Dead and he's still better)
Ghostface Killah
NaS
Jay-Z
Andre 3000
2Pac (Dead and he's still better)
Big Boi
Beanie Sigel
Pusha T of the Clipse
Fabolous
Posdnuos of De La Soul
Trugoy of De La Soul
Maseo of De La soul
Kanye West(w/ or w/o ghostwriter)
Wiz Khalifa
Los
Sha Stimuli
Skyzoo
Big L (Dead and he's still better)
Torae
Devin The Dude
Cam'ron
DMX
Elzhi
Masta Ace
Eminem
Freeway
Cee-Lo Green
Phonte of Little Brother & Foreign Exchange (Birthed Drake's old style)
Big Pun (Dead and he's still better)
Busta Rhymes
Royce Da 5'9"
Joe Budden
Joell Ortiz
Method Man
Murs
Ludacris
Ma$e
Mos Def
2Pac (Dead and he's still better)
Pharoahe Monch
Q-Tip
Common
Rapper Big Pooh of Little Brother
Redman
Wyclef
Black Thought/The Roots
Bobby Creekwater
Warren G
Ja Rule(Carreer's dead and he's still better)
Prodigy (Washed up and in jail and yet he's still better)
Ice Cube
LL Cool J

All these rappers as far versatility goes do it or did it better than Drake. Now maybe in a few years when Drake has a couple of stellar high quality albums tohis name he might be able to become better than the rappers on this list but as of now, NO. Dude got 3 mixtapes and some verses on a group album to his namebut to yall his versatility in rap mind you is suddenly top 20 material? Yall talking like he's already top 20 DOA or top anything when compared to all therappers in the game today. It's sad cuz I got the feeling no matter what type of album he puts out yall will eat it up and proclaim him one of the greatsand I like Drake's music or at least his old music but lets not act like his lyrics haven't been suffering ever since he's signed to YM.

Didn't he say his album would be mostly R&b/Pop anyway? He finna to disqualify himself from any rap list or discussion and get thrown in to KidCudi's category(the one Kanye just created)

Hey bro I hate to tell you this, but you lost due to the fact that you even made that. Ain't NO ONE worried about who you think is better.

Hey bro I hate to tell you this, but you lost due to the fact that you even made that. Ain't NO ONE worried about who you think is better.
Then shut the @#+# up and get the @#+# out.

About 4 ppl asked for the list. Only one said it was pointless(before I made the list) when I made it clear what I was talking about.

I'm not sure how that winning and losing talk fits in with this discussion. That phrase don't work in this scenario. If you don't care keep itmoving. I made a claim. PPL asked me to produce and I did.

Lol everyone always hates on Drake, btw Lupe wasn't even on that list, neither was Cudi (whom should be getting the most comparison because of theirstyles). Drake is good, I like the kid, but he's not the end all be all of rap/hip hop and R n B. He's really not even super special, he's eithersuper lucky or super smart to use his riches to buy his way to the game; either way he's making his impact on hip hop and it won't be forgotten.

Originally Posted by bboy1827

Lol everyone always hates on Drake, btw Lupe wasn't even on that list, neither was Cudi (whom should be getting the most comparison because of their styles). Drake is good, I like the kid, but he's not the end all be all of rap/hip hop and R n B. He's really not even super special, he's either super lucky or super smart to use his riches to buy his way to the game; either way he's making his impact on hip hop and it won't be forgotten.
It's not hate.

I'm not aware of any club songs Lupe has, that's why he's not on the list.

I think Cudi is trash. Especially when he "raps" No way in hell he's better than Drake.

Back
Top Bottom