Nicki Minaj ft. Sean Garrett - Massive Attack

sean garret sucks...that girls on girls song coulda been dope...dudes singing is unbearable

that beat is weird as hell.
laugh.gif
i can hear it on the radio though

What Dirty Money & T.I. just delivered was how I expected Nicki's track to sound.

Originally Posted by MrWavez

sean garret sucks...that girls on girls song coulda been dope...dudes singing is unbearable
roll.gif
. the funny thing is this is what Sean wants. ___ want the spotlight so bad. I aint mad at him.

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

This is THE worst track I have ever heard from someone who has "buzz"...
This.
After all of Nicki's hype, I cant believe how terrible this song is...i really cant.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

nicki-minaj-massive-attack.jpg

Good lord I pray that she makes a sextape
tired.gif

-The Juice
She's probably a dead body

I hope she's happy because this wack a_ single just pushed her album back to TBD

Originally Posted by CertifiedFlyBoi23

tired.gif

-The Juice

I hope she's happy because this wack a_ single just pushed her album back to TBD
Pushed it back? Nawwwwwwwwww.
Its targeted for the females and I PROMISE the ladies will love this record.

Her album drops June, since Drake is May 25th.

Get ready to turn off your radio for the next few months and don't even bother going to the club.

They're gonna play this @*+! HARD.

Originally Posted by jupiterjaywall

Originally Posted by CertifiedFlyBoi23

tired.gif

-The Juice

Pushed it back? Nawwwwwwwwww.
Its targeted for the females and I PROMISE the ladies will love this record.

Her album drops June, since Drake is May 25th.
As many wanna be barbie broads on the band wagon now it doesn't matter how terrible that song is she might do some numbers

I rarely just utterly dislike something but I can't even force myself to keep listening, or take her seriously.

Her best verse ever was on "Little Freak"

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

I rarely just utterly dislike something but I can't even force myself to keep listening, or take her seriously.

You right about that first part but her best verse wasn't little freak

Agreed. This was just pure non sense and so much going on with the beat, that I was confused. Sean is an ace song writer, but even he couldn't help Nicki. What people fail to see is all these new guys can't write songs cause they don't know structure. You know what makes for hit songs? Structure. As much as I hate the hype and what he is slowing becoming, Drake knows song structure so his tracks don't sound all over the place. Nicki has never known this and neither has Lil Wayne. As dope as he may appear to some of you, he lacks any true focus of his rapping. . And the sound effects from Nicki are just annoying.

Originally Posted by Sid Lugar

Agreed. This was just pure non sense and so much going on with the beat, that I was confused. Sean is an ace song writer, but even he couldn't help Nicki. What people fail to see is all these new guys can't write songs cause they don't know structure. You know what makes for hit songs? Structure. As much as I hate the hype and what he is slowing becoming, Drake knows song structure so his tracks don't sound all over the place. Nicki has never known this and neither has Lil Wayne. As dope as he may appear to some of you, he lacks any true focus of his rapping. . And the sound effects from Nicki are just annoying.
THIS 
song was terrible too...

1.The beat is defitnely ALL OVER the place, but there's nuffin' wrong with Nicki's verse..

2. The song isn't what it's suppose to be BECAUSE OF SEAN GARRETT! he needs to stick to playin' the background!

oh yeah! and what's a "tom tom"?

*Scratches chin in confusion*

ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom