Nicki minaj i just listenin to one of her mixtapes wasnt as bad as i thought it would be..thoughts..

Ok im sure she wont have a album with young money cause it seems no one gets an album with young money but i listenin to one of her old mixtapes sucka free andif she was pushed in the right direction i think her album would sell comments?

pics?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

You lost for giving that much of your time to Nicki Minaj's music.

This thread belongs to moi now.

33w312w.jpg

nikkiminajguccibandana_040809_malik-_30_.jpg

nicki-minaj.jpg

nikkiminajguccibandana_040809_malik-_34_.jpg

58656-300x402.jpg

Since this is your post now why is that by the picture she has more and more clothes on?
laugh.gif
As a rapper she's tolerable. But just other female rappersshe's not for me. Especially when she starts going in on what she's gonna do to dudes and how she's gonna do it. i prefer chic's actuallydoin' $#$ like that to me rather than hearing them yap about it.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Since this is your post now why is that by the picture she has more and more clothes on?
laugh.gif
As a rapper she's tolerable. But just other female rappers she's not for me. Especially when she starts going in on what she's gonna do to dudes and how she's gonna do it. i prefer chic's actually doin' $#$ like that to me rather than hearing them yap about it.
I didn't notice that
laugh.gif
, it wasn't done onpurpose...I just dragged and dropped.

And word @ the bolded part...
Originally Posted by lurkin2long

she need to have some cassie/riri type pics leak to give her more buzz
Nah fam, we need her in a film...preferably 20-25 minutes.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by rocyaice

laugh.gif
As a rapper she's tolerable. But just other female rappers she's not for me. Especially when she starts going in on what she's gonna do to dudes and how she's gonna do it. i prefer chic's actually doin' $#$ like that to me rather than hearing them yap about it.
I didn't notice that
laugh.gif
, it wasn't done on purpose...I just dragged and dropped.

And word @ the bolded part...
Originally Posted by lurkin2long

she need to have some cassie/riri type pics leak to give her more buzz
Nah fam, we need her in a film...preferably 20-25 minutes.
And voyeur, none of that scripted nonsense. Takes the realness out of it
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom