Nicki Minaj just went full heel. VOL. homewrecker status.

66380187-3B07-4129-AE0B-931C5A4F8CC0.jpeg

Dudes once again writing PhD thesis over none sense. Nikki dated regular dude then famous dude now back to regular dude. Typical female flip flopping from one extreme to the other expecting different results.

Dude bartender ex is not why this made news

what neva ceases to amaze me is broads love these jail bird cats straight out da pen. shout out to that dude, certified scum bag on paper and yet by all measure, he's out here winning :lol:

what neva ceases to amaze me is broads love these jail bird cats straight out da pen. shout out to that dude, certified scum bag on paper and yet by all measure, he's out here winning :lol:
"I let him hit it cause he slang cocaine"
"I like hood nwords with bad attitudes"
She wasn't lying.

I’ve seen this story unfold online these last few days, but brah, these comments up in here are golden, lmao. A lot of cats online have been showing there salt levels rise up over this situation, due to the undercover hate for the regular everyday dude with a criminal record to pull a multimillionaire female star. Even though he was young, they re saying the rape was forced with a weapon. Women are defenately wired differently from men, no matter what their financial situation is. I know street cats and dudes locked up right now that have professional $60,000-$120,000 making a year chicks by their side. I know a regular everyday hood chick who works only to put money on her mans books, and anything extra he asks, she gives with no questions. I thought about these situations a couple of years ago.

And I think that women being the emotional creatures they are, they unconsciously love the up and down emotional roller coaster that some men give them. I thought about the women I pulled when I wasn’t doing anything with my life years ago, compared to now when I’m busy, and it’s like night and day. Plus with Nikki, I bet my life that a lot of celebrity/regular dudes passed up their shots, thinking they had no chance because of her attitude and stardom. Not knowing that your chances sky rocket with her if your game is tight, knowing that her options are actually low because of how people think of her. I think she’s the type that needs to date under her caliber, so she can control the man and the relationship. She doesn’t look like she’s the type to follow a mans lead. He better hustle the situation as much as he can, because he’s going to go through some bs with her, it’s only a matter of time.

She’s the type to wear the pants in the relationship, and if you go against her, your kicked to the curb, or your going to give her what she truly loves, daily arguments while going up and down emotionally with her. Because that’s what keeps these type of women around for the long haul. Good pipe, arguments and fighting periodically over petty stuff is what her kind thrives off of. If he’s smart, he better get what he needs and quietly bounce. Supposedly, he’s well known in the streets, and that he knew her from when they where younger.

Between this Nikki situation, and seeing who Angela Simmons let inside her box to procreate with, should show you what type of cats these chicks are choosing. I’ve been the aint s?/- dude when I was younger. So I’m speaking from experience. Never believe what a woman says, only what she does and shows you. I watched a pretty deep on YouTube about women being imprinted by their childhood when it comes to the type of man they’ll choose when they get older. They did research and studies on it. The conclusion came out to it depends on what type of men that their mother dated when their younger, also what type of men that their around in their younger years (family/friends).

The type of men their around as kids imprints their mind subconsciously unknowingly. This is why you’ll have successful women date jail birds/hood dudes, and then people wonder how ignorant can a woman be in her dating life, compared to her professional life. The video was pretty deep. They even went as far as to teach the women to suppress their urges to sustain from the men their natural attracted in order to be with a good man. Even if they do that, the woman is still attracted to a certain type of man no matter if they know that the type of man she is attracted to is no good for them. They call it being imprinting. But the philosophy is years old. It’s crazy what we really.

This also goes for women who are attracted to morally good men, hence, why you can’t run game on certain women, because they’re just attracted to a certain type. Most people don’t even know this. It defenately adds up, because I’ve been asking females what type parents she had, and what type of men was she around while growing up, and defenately makes sense. It doesn’t matter how smart a woman is, or how successful she is in life, it’s all about what type of people she was raised around that’s going to determine what type of man she’s going to choose to be with.

Most women don’t even know this, and In the back of their minds, their constantly asking themselves why do they keep dating the same type of person knowing that the person is no good for them.

Your defenately right about that because knowledge is key. Most women don’t have to be accountable for their wrong doings. This is why most of them can date no good men repeatedly, and every time the relationship sours, their looked at as the victim, even though they’re attracted to a certain type of man. I’d rather a female just be honest which is rare. If you like a certain type of man, because he looks a certain way, brings you drama and arguments from time to time, the sex is good, but outside of that, theirs nothing else to him, just say that’s what you like.

Like I said before, some women don’t even know why their attracted to a certain type off the jump, so I can’t fault them because some just don’t know, because their not looking that deep off into it. Dating a younger woman that can be trained, or a religious nut, or a foreigner is looking way more appealing nowadays. Between almost every chick having herps, or some type of mental disorder, or some type of vag surgery/problem after 35 years old, it’s not looking good out here.

BD164856-CE8B-4EFA-98A4-CD49A3ECB5A1.png

This actually explains everything:

Sources close to Nicki told TMZ the pair first dated when she was a 16-year-old living in Queens, and she calls him one of her first loves.

So she went back to a dude she used to be with, and son dumped his current broad for an upgrade from his throwback. Simple as that.

Your defenately right about that because knowledge is key. Most women don’t have to be accountable for their wrong doings. This is why most of them can date no good men repeatedly, and every time the relationship sours, their looked at as the victim, even though they’re attracted to a certain type of man. I’d rather a female just be honest which is rare. If you like a certain type of man, because he looks a certain way, brings you drama and arguments from time to time, the sex is good, but outside of that, theirs nothing else to him, just say that’s what you like.

Like I said before, some women don’t even know why their attracted to a certain type off the jump, so I can’t fault them because some just don’t know, because their not looking that deep off into it. Dating a younger woman that can be trained, or a religious nut, or a foreigner is looking way more appealing nowadays. Between almost every chick having herps, or some type of mental disorder, or some type of vag surgery/problem after 35 years old, it’s not looking good out here.

Facts.

Sources close to Nicki told TMZ the pair first dated when she was a 16-year-old living in Queens, and she calls him one of her first loves.

So she went back to a dude she used to be with, and son dumped his current broad for an upgrade from his throwback. Simple as that.

Wait is she the chick he caught a charge for? Imagine being around that mother again .

she must've been getting that back broken some crazy when she was young that she felt nostalgic for that pipe down :lol:

son winning all around, already had a baddie bar tender too, and upgraded financial wise. i see u playboy.

Back
Top Bottom