NIGERIA TAKING Ls-vol "ALLEGED" Terrorism FTL

antonlavey

Banned
I'm clearly getting strip searched and interrogated on every flight I try to get on from now on. Luckily I don't have a name like "Abdul DualaTalib". I have a "catholic" first name but the average ignorant security guard is going to think "look at his last name, this ragheadthinks he can fool us"

My Nigerian friend's rant about how much he loves America
laugh.gif

i guess if i was a terrorist id have replied "yes, it was very sunny, but i hate the unitedstates. praise be to allah!!!! aiyiiyiyiyiyiyiyiy!!"
i guessthats how they tell...
buti didnt say that. and i had a starbucks frappucino.
<--- clearly loves america.

[12:36] : ishould just reply
[12:36] : my hook up list consists chiefly of white jewish women.
[12:36] : im currently dating one.
[12:36] : im from long island.
[12:36] : i went to tufts.
[12:36] : i go to yeshiva.
[12:36] : n*** i know when rosh hashana is!
[12:36] : my avorite videogame is call of duty!
[12:37] : c'mon son!
[12:37] : hell
[12:37] : true story
[12:37]: my favorite mixtape right now is guccimerica
[12:37]: ill probably have it playing on the ipod when im stopped
[12:37]: *All American Boy*

roll.gif

The crazy thing about the story is that 4 years ago, I flew from Lagos to Amsterdam to Detroit. I don't think I wanna fly anymore.

Originally Posted by Halftime718

Que?
A Nigerian national tried to blow up a flight to Detroit...it's all over the news. This thread is meant to make humor of the fact thatI'm gonna be getting "random searched" more often on flights now and every pro-American thing I do is gonna look like a cover.
laugh.gif

I just changed my facebook profile pic to an American flag....USA USA USA
pimp.gif

It sucks that such rampant nationalism and racism exist in america where that when one person from another country or of a particular creed,faith, etc commitsan atrocity it somehow is indicative of the all of that person's nationality,country, creed, faith, etc.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Cz7

It sucks that such rampant nationalism and racism exist in america where that when one person from another country or of a particular creed,faith, etc commits an atrocity it somehow is indicative of the all of that person's nationality,country, creed, faith, etc.
smh.gif
Yep, same reason Nigerians are automatically associated with 419 scams overshadowing a very academically accomplished and ambitious NigerianAmerican society.

That's life tho...till this fizzles I'm gonna be overly patriotic my middle and last name have too many syllables.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by youngmoney

where was the flight going to/ out of

going to detroit??
It was headed for Detroit I'm gonna try to find the full story and post it

Damn i was hoping that the rumors that it was a Nigerian werent true.

Damn im screwed whenever i try to fly
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Damn i was hoping that the rumors that it was a Nigerian werent true.

Damn im screwed whenever i try to fly
smh.gif
I have a couple of family members that were tryna come here to visit....you know damn well they aint getting visas.
frown.gif

This dude had a suspect name though something like abdullah

Edit his name was Abdul Mudallad he'd been on the terrorist watch-list but not the no fly list so they knew about the guy already...

Heard this on the news last night and now some of the guys(terrorist) father wants to talk about his son not being involved in it or trying to take him off thehook.

Originally Posted by J23Diego

Heard this on the news last night and now some of the guys(terrorist) father wants to talk about his son not being involved in it or trying to take him off the hook.
His dad is wealthy apparently....I suspect this kid was just looking for attention, how he's gonna get a lot in jail from horny ninjas whocan't wait to get some new booty. I hope they put him away forever/,

How can you be on the "terrorist watch list" but not on the "no-fly list"?!

I aint buying none of this. I dont believe a damn thing the American Government or media pitches..

What exactly do you have to do to end up on a terrorist watch list? Do you have to commit a crime first? If you're just reading books and checkingwebsites, with no criminal record, are you fair game for surveillance?

I'm probably going to end up on a list for even asking the question. Either these terrorist watch lists are some coverup, after the crime bs or alot ofpeople are on these lists, without even knowing it.

Yes, I'm paranoid.

Back
Top Bottom