nightlife in the philippines

Joined Nov 25, 2000
whats up NT pinoys?
yo, i'm gonna fly out to the PI in a couple of days and i'm gonna make stops at manila, palawan, cebu, and buhol.

where are the hot spots to hit up? noteworthy things to do? etc.

takeover shop

Banned
Joined Nov 20, 2006
Here are some weekly spots that the fam throws around the makati area...

Mon @ Cuisines - The Fort (Its a must!)
Tues @ Capones - Salcedo Village
Wed @ Alchemy - Pasig
Thurs @ Absinth - Greenbelt (not sure if its still goin on tho)
@ Capones - Salcedo Village
Fri @ Jaipur - The Fort
Sat @ M Cafe - Greenbelt
@ Jaipur - The Fort

These spot are good if you're into hiphop, reggae, soul, funk, and a lil bit of rock and house.

If you're into progressive house and techno The Warehouse 135 on weekends is your spot.

Hope that helps.

TAKEOVER BLOG

TAKEOVER SHOP MYSPACE

Joined Oct 19, 2006
try COWBOY GRILL!in malate....sizzling hot delicious sisig!and hot customer girls dancing on the centerstage!

Joined Aug 3, 2003
Conspiracy Cafe - Visayas Ave., QC
Mayric's - Sampaloc, Manila (In front of UST)
70's Bistro - Anonas, Cubao

[size=+2]

sapatos yan, hindi trophy
[size=+1](Team [/size][size=+1]Back[/size] [size=+1]Spasms)[/size]

[/size]

Joined Oct 19, 2006
btw also try T.G.I FRIDAYS in robinson's place ermita,manila...sit on the bar section drink beer and order steaks which are juicy...and also there's a big chance you can meet sophisticated ladies....

Joined Jan 8, 2003
Quote:[hr][/hr]Cebu: Crossroads in Banilad, Paseo in Mabolo, Loft in IT Park,[hr][/hr]

Crossroads is the cafe where all the cars meetup? it's down the street from that car shop? i went to Paseo when they had the Bob Marley festival. @#%$ was poppin. and the loft in IT park was nice. that down the street from waterfront right? i also went to this club in mango park .. i forget what it was called, but i had a lot of fun there. THE ALCOHOL IS SO CHEAP!! I LOVED IT IN CEBU!!

Joined Oct 22, 2003
I haven't been out in such a long time...where's Warehouse?? =P How is it? I haven't really found a nice place for techno and house around here...unless Tiesto and @#%$ come over...

Joined Oct 15, 2006
warehouse is on yakal st., near the makati fire station, around where the old ISM is.
peace.
pardon me,
i had to
laugh at that.

Joined Apr 25, 2007
When I went to visit my relatives they took me to Civil (i think) and common grounds.
teamdecepticon​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Joined Oct 15, 2006
ehh, i haven't been out in forever. kinda tired of it after a while.

like tupac said.. "no matter where i go.. i see the same... :b
peace.
pardon me,
i had to
laugh at that.

Joined Oct 22, 2003
^ Yeah man, I get your drift. I used to go out a lot, but now it's usually like "bleh."

You could check out the old places, if you want a "smaller" atmosphere, like Absinth, Temple, Vodka Ice, Bedspaces, @#%$, etc. (all in Gbelt)

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now