nightlife in the philippines

whats up NT pinoys?
yo, i'm gonna fly out to the PI in a couple of days and i'm gonna make stops at manila, palawan, cebu, and buhol.

where are the hot spots to hit up? noteworthy things to do? etc.

Here are some weekly spots that the fam throws around the makati area...

Mon @ Cuisines - The Fort (Its a must!)
Tues @ Capones - Salcedo Village
Wed @ Alchemy - Pasig
Thurs @ Absinth - Greenbelt (not sure if its still goin on tho)
@ Capones - Salcedo Village
Fri @ Jaipur - The Fort
Sat @ M Cafe - Greenbelt
@ Jaipur - The Fort

These spot are good if you're into hiphop, reggae, soul, funk, and a lil bit of rock and house.

If you're into progressive house and techno The Warehouse 135 on weekends is your spot.

Hope that helps.

TAKEOVER BLOG

TAKEOVER SHOP MYSPACE

try COWBOY GRILL!in malate....sizzling hot delicious sisig!and hot customer girls dancing on the centerstage!

Conspiracy Cafe - Visayas Ave., QC
Mayric's - Sampaloc, Manila (In front of UST)
70's Bistro - Anonas, Cubao

[size=+2]

sapatos yan, hindi trophy
[size=+1](Team [/size][size=+1]Back[/size] [size=+1]Spasms)[/size]

[/size]

btw also try T.G.I FRIDAYS in robinson's place ermita,manila...sit on the bar section drink beer and order steaks which are juicy...and also there's a big chance you can meet sophisticated ladies....

Quote:
Cebu: Crossroads in Banilad, Paseo in Mabolo, Loft in IT Park,

Crossroads is the cafe where all the cars meetup? it's down the street from that car shop? i went to Paseo when they had the Bob Marley festival. @#%$ was poppin. and the loft in IT park was nice. that down the street from waterfront right? i also went to this club in mango park .. i forget what it was called, but i had a lot of fun there. THE ALCOHOL IS SO CHEAP!! I LOVED IT IN CEBU!!

I haven't been out in such a long time...where's Warehouse?? =P How is it? I haven't really found a nice place for techno and house around here...unless Tiesto and @#%$ come over...

warehouse is on yakal st., near the makati fire station, around where the old ISM is.
peace.
pardon me,
i had to
laugh at that.

When I went to visit my relatives they took me to Civil (i think) and common grounds.
teamdecepticon​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

ehh, i haven't been out in forever. kinda tired of it after a while.

like tupac said.. "no matter where i go.. i see the same... :b
tongue.gif
peace.
pardon me,
i had to
laugh at that.

^ Yeah man, I get your drift. I used to go out a lot, but now it's usually like "bleh."

You could check out the old places, if you want a "smaller" atmosphere, like Absinth, Temple, Vodka Ice, Bedspaces, @#%$, etc. (all in Gbelt)

Back
Top Bottom