I'm so shook rite now man
smh.gif

Like damn it seemed so real!!!
eek.gif
smh.gif

It involved people close to me and mike vick and some other people I know
#!$@ I don't know
smh.gif

I hvent had any since last summer so this is showing up on pace to **%* me up again
smh.gif

ima just go and see if I can fall asleep again
tired.gif
good night ya

involved people close to me and mike vick and some other people I know

yea. you should hit him up since he's out now.

let us know what he says.

ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
...this guy.

I always get crazy nightmares.
smh.gif

I got my fingers sliced half off last night.

I get the falling dream on the regular.... with the ending.

When I was young, I had a weird recurring one where Predator would pull my skull out after a fight to the death on my roof.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

The dream of my parents killed and me only being able to slow run. Listen to some calm music before you go to bed.

Originally Posted by CalvinJohnson

I'm so shook rite now man
smh.gif

Like damn it seemed so real!!!
eek.gif
smh.gif

It involved people close to me and mike vick and some other people I know
#!$@ I don't know
smh.gif

I hvent had any since last summer so this is showing up on pace to **%* me up again
smh.gif

ima just go and see if I can fall asleep again
tired.gif
good night ya
nerd.gif

sick.gif

I always have dreams where at least 5 people die. I think the last one I died at the end like Mouse (forget if that's his name) from the first Matrix.

isnt it crazy when you have dreams/nightmares and like your thinking and reacting in your dream ,

and you try to wake up, and then you finally do and your like damn that was wierd, just feels on,

kinda wierd to explain but i know someone else has had that happen

I am pretty fairly prone to insomnia so I usually use things to help me sleep. I use xanax, melatonin supplements or both to get to sleep and both cause veryvivid dreaming.

I use them as inspiration or a source of clarity. One of my best vivid dreams was defeating my menace from many past nightmares. I had had dreams of waitingand knowing that my doom would come and it did. My doom came at the hands of robe wearing, animated corpses that would disembowel me. Eventually I had thedream where I stood up and fought them.

To make it even better, the settings of my dreams looked like japanese dojo. Since I have practiced kendo (which is basically fighting with bamboo swords) Ihave seen dojos and am familiar with swordsmanship. The robe clad corpses came and I respond by using my katana to dismember them and I slew everyone of them.The best part is that it was an inversion of most nightmares where the enemy is very fast and you are very slow. In this dream, I saw my enemies in slow motionand proceeded to take advantage of that.

I suppose if you think enough positive thoughts, you can eventually kill the scourges of your nightmares.

I dream about fleeing from some kind of killer (government officials, gang members, you name it) on almost a nightly basis. As far as I recall, I alwayssurvive/win.

Recently, it was a Jason from Halloween type dude, except there were more than one.

It was weird as $$+! tho b
It was like episode of south park when they went in the field trip and then everyone stared leavin and dying
smh.gif
it goes beyond that but i dont wanna get into it because for some reason at the end one of my friends got naked and she got mad cause i was looking?!! %!!is that! i dont even know Why i got that dream in the first place, like mike vick really?
I mean idk if this was it but i was listening to Eminem Relapse and i usually listen to illmatic?
Im glad its over tho
tired.gif

I just woke up from a dream that I was in a tank with my sister fighting cloverfield like monsters in manhattan but I was pissed cause she wouldnt let me drive

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

I just woke up from a dream that I was in a tank with my sister fighting cloverfield like monsters in manhattan but I was pissed cause she wouldnt let me drive
Damn! I must lack imagination, cause I never dreams like this. My brain sticks to the basics, Food, Sex, Death and money.

Originally Posted by CalvinJohnson

I had that sleep paralysis once^ it wasnt that bad
ohwell.gif

Then you got lucky...I've had TERRIBLE dreams from sleep paralysis. You would be scared out your mind when you can't move, your trying to scream and nosound comes out and you have a dark figure standing over you, telling you its about to take your soul. Its honestly the most scared I've ever been in mylife. First time I had sleep paralysis I was scared to go back to sleep...it was that bad son.

when i have a nightmare, it usually is that someone is chasing me, and i can only slow run.

nightmares are fun to me. i just had one yesterday,but besides that its been about year.

it was a double dream
eek.gif

there were 3 lil kids, 1 was an active demon, 1 was possessed and passive human child, and the other was a sick kid because she was possessed by one of theother kids.

the possessed active demon child was a lil black girl. i remember tryin to go up a ladder up to an attic and she appeared and tried to push me off.

she was so strong. so strong infact that i was embarrassed to be strugglin agains a lil kid
laugh.gif

we figured that in order to save the 2 human kids we had to find the one demon that was possessing them all.

but i was the only one who knew that 2 were human and 1 was a demon. the other people with me just thought they were all demons.

i knew since the lil black girl was strong as heck that it had to be her. so we did our lil ritual and blew her to smithereens.

i and i woke up.
i got up out my bed and tried to turn my light on and get on NT
pimp.gif

BUT MY LIGHT WOULDNT TURN ON.
and all these shadows were dancing around my room.

and then i woke up for real.
eek.gif

pimp.gif

I had a nightmare yesterday that one of my friends died

Good thing I forget them and remember them throught the day

Or I just remember I had a dream but can't remember about what

Back
Top Bottom