Nike “Zoom Freak” 1’s - Giannis Antetokounmpo’s first signature model

wish they still had decent sizes left of the multi-color pair, kind of surprised those were selling out on NDC

For anyone with wide feet, did going TTS break in eventually?

I ordered my usual size and they fit preeeetty snug with my workout socks. I'm just gonna be shooting around/teaching my nephew how to play and wearing them the gym.

For anyone with wide feet, did going TTS break in eventually?

I ordered my usual size and they fit preeeetty snug with my workout socks. I'm just gonna be shooting around/teaching my nephew how to play and wearing them the gym.

Yeah, they do break in. The fit is still somewhat snug but not too much, just how I like it. The all black pair with the irredescent swoosh has been my go-to casual pair for a couple of months now.

Yeah, they do break in. The fit is still somewhat snug but not too much, just how I like it. The all black pair with the irredescent swoosh has been my go-to casual pair for a couple of months now.

Thanks a lot man. I was considering going up .5 but my problem wasn't with length, moreso the width.

I grabbed the Greece ones on sale initially cause I loved the way they looked and literally just ordered the Iridescent ones now that I have some peace of mind. I haven't bought a performance basketball shoe in years but this model just kinda does it for me.

my greys havent loosened up yet. i went half size up in soul glos and its a huge difference. that half size up made them much more enjoyable to wear

Damn, wanted to use the NDC code on the Multi's but they don't have my size.

Anyone know where I can cop the Multi in size 13 with a discount? FNL/FL/EB still excluded from discount smh

Damn, wanted to use the NDC code on the Multi's but they don't have my size.

Anyone know where I can cop the Multi in size 13 with a discount? FNL/FL/EB still excluded from discount smh

Screen Shot 2020-03-10 at 7.26.15 PM.png

What happened? Been lookin at them for a few weeks but never ordered from them.

In a nutshell...It was my first order from them. Got a confirmation email and then less than a minute later another email stating the order was canceled - no reason given.

So I hopped on the chat and received a cut-and-paste response stating that the order was canceled because they have reason to suspect that I'm a reseller! It was my first order, for only one pair of shoes (not anything limited, just a normal GR)...how can you just do that? What reason? When I asked to speak to a manager the chat was cutoff.

In a nutshell...It was my first order from them. Got a confirmation email and then less than a minute later another email stating the order was canceled - no reason given.

So I hopped on the chat and received a cut-and-paste response stating that the order was canceled because they have reason to suspect that I'm a reseller! It was my first order, for only one pair of shoes (not anything limited, just a normal GR)...how can you just do that? What reason? When I asked to speak to a manager the chat was cutoff.
Damn that sucks. My guess is, if you clicked through to their site from a referral link somehow their system flagged it as bot behavior or something. I don't know. That's terrible though. I'll have to make sure not to get too excited if they have something I need in stock.

Damn that sucks. My guess is, if you clicked through to their site from a referral link somehow their system flagged it as bot behavior or something. I don't know. That's terrible though. I'll have to make sure not to get too excited if they have something I need in stock.

I'm really not sure. Was pretty offended of being accused of something I'm not tbh.

Used PayPal to pay and everything went through fine. They refused to give me any reason and kept answering my questions with "You are welcome to purchase in store"

I feel you on being accused of something you didn't do...but FWIW luck of the draw: my first Hibbett order was a pair of city edition socks and someone clearly stole them from the shipping bag. Hit up CS chat and they sent me a new pair, filed a claim on their end with UPS, and even gave me a promo code.

It was an actual human being speaking with me, and apparently they were having a good day.

I was like the only person at the hibbetts and there were like 2 workers there so i would have known who gave me it lol they had the hot punch 270’s for 75 bucks. was gonna use my $10 coupon but decided to save it for when the other freaks go lower

Missed out on "Soul Glos" with discount on NDC. Anyone know where to find a size 13 on discount?

I want to see a pic of the CW that's supposed to come out April 1st. See if it's anything like the ID I want to make. With my luck they'll take down the IDs before pics surface :stoneface:

Back
Top Bottom