Nike “Zoom Freak” 1’s - Giannis Antetokounmpo’s first signature model

:nerd:
Capture+_2019-01-29-08-50-28.png

Oh wow. Thought that tech was looped in with the new Hyperdunk named model, but nope! Like the wrap around style. ZOOM YES

Man they dragging their feet on these, I assume target is prior to next season. Only LeBron and Jordan release shoes outside of the NBA season.

infested in to see what these look like. its about damn time tho man

I hope we can get a shoe that looks dope, isn't over price and great comfort wise

outta all the lines right now I love the way the PG line is moving. it has all elements.

hopefully these can stand up next to the PGs IMO

Lockdown and lacing looks interesting.

Wonder if they play up the “freak” and make this shoe w some polarizing design elements. Ie, somewhat ugly.

Adetokunbo is both a surname and a given name, of Yoruba origin, and meaning "the king/crown/royalty from across the seas" or "the king/crown/royalty from a foreign land".

Early November, 2017: A key component of the new Nike deal for Antetokounmpo, sources said, is that it also includes the creation of a signature shoe. The process of designing a signature shoe is typically part of a 14-18 month timeline.

If my math is correct, July 2019 would hit the end of the 18 month timeline of design and development.

Nightwing over at Weartesters says the shoes will have forefoot zoom and double stacked heel zoom. Sounds intriguing. Hope the aesthetics and tech are good.

Back
Top Bottom