Nike “Zoom Freak” 1’s - Giannis Antetokounmpo’s first signature model

Seems like they’re kinda biting that logo from Gracie jiu jitsu to me but still dope

386b5a4bb5400f7d12e2cbf4d1673c70--jiu-jitsu-training-mma-training.jpg

I though i had missed something

I seen people mention he was supposed to wear them tho

looks like they were wrong

The snow stopped me from driving down to the forum. I think we would have heard if they had a pop up down there by now. Looks like I made the right choice...

Maybe if the Bucks get to the finals we might see something..

Nike never said they’re going to be revealed on April 14. They just said they’ll debut during the playoffs. Maybe as a hooper he might not want to change the shoes he’s having a MVP season in, for fans lol

Crazy how Nike is keeping this under wraps when Giannis hasn't won anything in the league. Great player having a great year, sure. But so what? It's not like he won the MVP yet. It's not like he's won a Championship yet. Why are they so tight lipped about this?

Crazy how Nike is keeping this under wraps when Giannis hasn't won anything in the league. Great player having a great year, sure. But so what? It's not like he won the MVP yet. It's not like he's won a Championship yet. Why are they so tight lipped about this?
First non american born basketball sig athlete could have something to do with it maybe

Back
Top Bottom