Nike “Zoom Freak” 1’s - Giannis Antetokounmpo’s first signature model

2AD44E83-CCD3-4FFB-A34B-6C71C1A81365.jpeg
O

Just give me these.

Damn.... that's very underwhelming. Thought it would be closer to resemble the Kobe's lowtop line that Giannis likes to wear. Instead we get a midtop with minimal design that looks like those generic basketball shoes you can find at outlets.

Maybe my mind will change if we see some better colorways.

Which makes it even more odd that we haven't seen any leaked photos yet.

Unless it's these that we saw awhile back:
If that's the case, that's a hard pass. Those look like the generic Nike basketball sneakers that they put out.

The design leads me to believe the notch combined with the Swoosh are supposed to resemble antlers and I love the GP IIs and Pippen IIs, so I LOVE these!

I like the fact that they went bold for his Sig. i feel like the PG line plays it way too safe. Over time the aesthetic might grow on me.

I'm intrigued. Looking forward to more colors, some tech specs, and the reviews...

Can’t wait to see more angles (And tech specs) of the sneakers but I’m a huge fan of them based on what I’ve see thus far! Hopefully he debuts them for the upcoming series!

JS”

Thank you Sole brothers for the leak, y’all are crushing the sneaker review game with only Schwollo coming close.

Back
Top Bottom