Nike “Zoom Freak” 1’s - Giannis Antetokounmpo’s first signature model

them shoes ugly anyways, put 'em in the trash

E2AE6BF9-9442-4F89-BDED-D5EA4DCED7E1.jpeg

E17B8CA4-32EC-4D43-8F23-C986FE93C44C.jpeg

8744DF69-C58D-4971-A11A-EAD33911DEA3.jpeg

>>>>>>>>>>>> these cheap *** Giannis shoes

The Kawhi's definitely look better than the Giannis 1s. The upper design ****s on the empty canvas that is the Giannis. That's really all they had to do, put some sort of design on that upper instead of leaving it blank.

I can echo some of the above. As a pro-Nike cat, the NB's look great, and seem like a performance-orientated shoe. Dare I say i'd be keen to give a pair a go.

— Lightweight material
— Solid outsole
— Herringbone
— Fit & containment look decent
— Soft and pliable tongue
— Solid heel counter

Totally subjective as I don't know anything tech-wise. It's all based on aesthetics.

The Freaks are the typical garbage Nike puts out these days. IMO the best Nike shoes this year have been the Zer0.2 and KD 12.

I’ve heard Kawhi’s cushion is just meh though. They look good but I’m passing if it’s a “court feel” shoe :lol:

people will change their mind on these once more colorways leak and it's not some generic looking, black prototype style release

people will change their mind on these once more colorways leak and it's not some generic looking, black prototype style release

I’m sure there will be some good colorways but it’s still a cheap *** shoe that nobody would look at twice if it didn’t have Giannis’s name attached to it.

Back
Top Bottom