Nike “Zoom Freak” 1’s - Giannis Antetokounmpo’s first signature model

519252952565940227.png

I don't think he can sell his own shoeline,, sorry!!

just sign with JordanBrand boss :wink:

good luck though...
I have to disagree, he’s the captain of the east, creates highlights on a night basis, and has the backing of a country that’s fav player is him. I live in Iowa and besides the usual curry/lebron/kd jerseys he is definitely fourth.

I have to disagree, he’s the captain of the east, creates highlights on a night basis, and has the backing of a country that’s fav player is him. I live in Iowa and besides the usual curry/lebron/kd jerseys he is definitely fourth.
Ur tellin me he sells more jerseys than Kyrie LMAO all Giannis can do is dunk and hit floaters in the paint cmon now

This would be huge as I dont recall any first signatures getting premium zoom besides Lebron.

Kobe had the tiny met bag, KD, Kyrie and PG had the ****ty forefoot rectangle.

This would be huge as I dont recall any first signatures getting premium zoom besides Lebron.

Probably has to do with his size.

I'm actually shocked he plays in Kobe's.

The zoom unit will probably very small or thin as hell.

Only will cop it after they dice it up to get the truth.

Probably depends on size, but I don't think so.

He's a big guy.

I was impressed with the size of the zoom in the PG3.

If I recall correctly, generations only had forfoot zoom

Interesting where these fit between Kyrie and PG. $120 and $110 already.

Kobe exodus kind of an outlier.

wishing these were 88, we won't ever see a shoe like that such as the kd 3's if these have double stack zoom air in the heel I'm thinking maybe 130 - 140

Whatever it ends up being, theyre going to want to get it to market soon. The league will more than likely be handing him an MVP Trophy last week of June.

Whatever it ends up being, theyre going to want to get it to market soon. The league will more than likely be handing him an MVP Trophy last week of June.
Oh Nike knows but the shoe releases periodically. KD in the summer, bron in the fall, PG in the winter, etc. GA might be a spring release for somthing

Back
Top Bottom