Nike “Zoom Freak” 1’s - Giannis Antetokounmpo’s first signature model

My take on Starlord frm GOTG
Screenshot_20190805-193636_Nike.jpg
Screenshot_20190805-193427_Nike.jpg
Screenshot_20190805-193504_Nike.jpg
Screenshot_20190805-193607_Nike.jpg

Man I hate when something from Nike gets "stuck" while tracking the package. Label's been created for 3 days now.

9 times out of 10, it shows up...but still.

I’m surprised A LOT of ppl are buying these iD’s for as bland as the options are

Really wish they’d go the old MiAdidas route with the options. Already have one iD order placed and two more being considered, but there’s a good 3-4 more I would do if they had light green, a lighter orange, etc.

Edit: Come to think of it, there’s probably a decent chance those red and blue alphabet pairs from a few pages back become an iD option. Reminds me a lot of the Kobe 11 iD preset they had with the numbers

I have never been a huge ID fan but some of the stuff you guys are doing is solid!

Just need a brewer or packer colorway to release!!!

I’m surprised A LOT of ppl are buying these iD’s for as bland as the options are

I’ll respectfully disagree. The options are far from bland, IMO. If you want to see bland, check out the ZF3 or VaporFly NBY options. You can make at least one or two good designs. With these, there are a lot of possibilities. The shoe itself is a good canvas for customization.

On a side note, my first NBYs were delivered. I can’t wait to see them when I get gone from work. I hope I got the sizing right (TTS).

1E8549ED-CD71-48CB-A4AF-A774508C1983.jpeg Mine came in today. I thought I had ground but it had an express label. Anyways I find these to Be dope plus CTA being a top 5 movie for me. The father pair might be on my radar. I think an iD for Xmas will then be next.

surprised with all the translucent outsole pairs. are you guys wearing these to hoop in? or casually?

I can never get translucent soles because they never work for me. solid rubber has always had better grip for me.

surprised with all the translucent outsole pairs. are you guys wearing these to hoop in? or casually?

I can never get translucent soles because they never work for me. solid rubber has always had better grip for me.

It’s all about the courts condition... this is why nba players have translucent outsoles on most of their kicks! I don’t like how they yellow over time, so tend to use different outsoles on IDs

Last edited:
It’s all about the courts condition... this is why nba players have translucent outsoles are most of their kicks! I don’t like how they yellow over time, so tend to use different outsoles on IDs
I've never found a court that is nba players conditions.. aesthetically the translucent is dope, but if it doesn't perform, then its pointless to me

My Allbros perform great. Weirdly enough the pair I ID’d feels and plays different and I have soured on the shoe as a result. I’ll get the purples if they ever release but otherwise its (ID’d pair) starting to feel like the cheap budget shoe it kind of is. And I’ve only played in them twice. Indoors. Traction’s fine, support is minimal but thats a feature not a bug, and I only had to relace once. But it just feels cheapie now. I hope the purples come out. Done with these til then I think.

My Allbros perform great. Weirdly enough the pair I ID’d feels and plays different and I have soured on the shoe as a result. I’ll get the purples if they ever release but otherwise its (ID’d pair) starting to feel like the cheap budget shoe it kind of is. And I’ve only played in them twice. Indoors. Traction’s fine, support is minimal but thats a feature not a bug, and I only had to relace once. But it just feels cheapie now. I hope the purples come out. Done with these til then I think.
Noticably minimal feel, and minimal features/tech, right? Were you describing the differences between Allbros and your ID? Or just your ID in general?

Back
Top Bottom