Nike “Zoom Freak” 1’s - Giannis Antetokounmpo’s first signature model

Finally ordered the last variation of my Majin Vegeta (my favorite DBZ character) NBYs
IMG_5115.PNG

majin-vegeta-normal-636.png

The Majin mark or "M" should reveal/display nicely on the final product!

Man, I have been playing in my Michigan ID's and they are killing my feet SMH.

Contacted Nike this morning and they said I can send them back for a refund today since it is day 29. I might have too smh. All bro's do not hurt like these ID's. Makes me nervous for the Uncle Drew ones I just copped now.

Man, I have been playing in my Michigan ID's and they are killing my feet SMH.

Contacted Nike this morning and they said I can send them back for a refund today since it is day 29. I might have too smh. All bro's do not hurt like these ID's. Makes me nervous for the Uncle Drew ones I just copped now.
Wonder if the midsole is stiffer in ID's and GR's? Or the foam cushion is stiffer?
I know some mentioned the fit being different, but it was a consideration about the build being slightly different, just never confirmed.

Wonder if the midsole is stiffer in ID's and GR's? Or the foam cushion is stiffer?
I know some mentioned the fit being different, but it was a consideration about the build being slightly different, just never confirmed.

Reading back through I do see someone mentioned that. It is just hard, I thought break in would help. It seems it is getting harder and harder. Feels almost like no cushion at all now smh. Probably gonna send em back today.

Idk what to hoop in anymore man hahaha

Reading back through I do see someone mentioned that. It is just hard, I thought break in would help. It seems it is getting harder and harder. Feels almost like no cushion at all now smh. Probably gonna send em back today.

Idk what to hoop in anymore man hahaha

KD12s are amazing!

Just dropped my Michigan’s off at UPS so sad to see em go!!! They just killed my feet.

Nike’s return policy is crazy good but Im there are tons of ppl abusing it I’m sure. I hooped in em like 3-4 times they just never broke in smh

Just dropped my Michigan’s off at UPS so sad to see em go!!! They just killed my feet.

Nike’s return policy is crazy good but Im there are tons of ppl abusing it I’m sure. I hooped in em like 3-4 times they just never broke in smh

I'm so upset the traction on these is such a bust for me on the courts I play on. It's like I'm playing on ice skates :rolleyes. Thought they would break in after 11-15 hours but still the same. Sucks because it's such a good looking sneaker too.

Back
Top Bottom