Nike “Zoom Freak” 1’s - Giannis Antetokounmpo’s first signature model

Of course I'm in for these! Bucks just swept sorry *** Blake and the rest of the Pistons.Giannis aint **(%ing around! Boston your next!.... However,I see what they did there with the sole design kinda looking like the Bucks antlers,dont know if its intentional or not.This pic of this colorway make it look better compared to those previous leaks

^ Not seeing that, Bucks are much improved over last year's squad. Not sure what Boston has done to improve. If anything, they appear from the outside to be a bit unstable in the locker room.

I'd like to see Giannis break them out asap but where are the Kobe IV's!?!?!?!?!?

When you get to a certain age (over 30) it looks ridiculous. Same goes for neon green or yellow shoes.

I mean I hear what your saying, Im not gonna disregard that. but when you wear it with your clothes you can tone it down ALOT with reg clothes. White t shirts. Plain T shirts
and etc. Im sure you get my drift

I’m guessing some of you aren’t looking to actually play basketball in these. Well whatever gets your rocks off do you.

As me guess, I’m getting buckets in these can’t wait to see how they perform if it holds double stack zoom is in the heel.

I’m guessing some of you aren’t looking to actually play basketball in these. Well whatever gets your rocks off do you.

As me guess, I’m getting buckets in these can’t wait to see how they perform if it holds double stack zoom is in the heel.

I'm playing in them, wearing them casually, pretty much anything that involves wearing shoes! #gobucks #fearthedeer #greekfreak

2019-04-26_10-25-33.jpg

To aid my argument about the antlers haha...

I mean I hear what your saying, Im not gonna disregard that. but when you wear it with your clothes you can tone it down ALOT with reg clothes. White t shirts. Plain T shirts
and etc. Im sure you get my drift

I hear what yall saying and I know people can wear what they want in the US but here in Europe its different. After a certain age people look at you funny if you wear bright colors casually.

When you get to a certain age (over 30) it looks ridiculous. Same goes for neon green or yellow shoes.
I’m 29 and all I wear is bright crazy kyries every day with some bright crazy air maxes thrown in occasionally. Grown women compliment me as well. My babymom agrees with you though lol

I know low top ish sneakers are in with basketball shoes now but I'm tired of that s***

These would have looked great if they had a cut like the Jordan 13.
That big a** swoosh dominates too much of the silhouette

Maybe a different blocking or color will change my mind.

Judgement on appearance is difficult to discuss.

On one hand I try to respect everyone's sense of individuality. The other side thinks the guy wearing a t shirt to a wedding or goes shopping in pajama pants needs to get their **** together.

Back on topic, I'm in on the shoe. Amazing what a little color does.

Judgement on appearance is difficult to discuss.

On one hand I try to respect everyone's sense of individuality. The other side thinks the guy wearing a t shirt to a wedding or goes shopping in pajama pants needs to get their **** together.

Back on topic, I'm in on the shoe. Amazing what a little color does.

IMG_20171029_211426_093.jpg

Wedding flow, is to hot to own pajamas in TX IMHO :lol:

Back
Top Bottom