Nike “Zoom Freak” 1’s - Giannis Antetokounmpo - Freak 2 OUT NOW

Joined Mar 6, 2013
This is always how it's looked on the renderings. Still far from accurate though, seeing as how when people get their pairs, the layer underneath is far darker than what they show in the pictures.
I never saw those stitching patterns on the early iD renders. Especially not on the toe.

Joined Oct 6, 2016
Love em both but I couldn't wear the white pair comfortably without worry about messing them up
Yeah the black pair would definitely be a safe option. Bulls fan for life here no matter how bad they get lol. Anything in a black white red scheme is dope in my eyes.

Joined Apr 17, 2005
My ACGiannis AntetokounMowabb design came in. I am IMPRESSED. I’ll be ordering the purple cw too. Pics to follow.

Reactions: LoX
Joined Apr 17, 2005
He building up his reveal

The pressure is on now lol
I received them as I was about to drive out for work. I HAD to open the boxes before I headed out. I was about 5 min late lol

I’m glad that I don’t have to get my OG retros swapped now. :smile:

-edit-
FRK-3413s came in too. They’re plain/basic AF. However, the blood smear will change that.

Last edited:
Joined Nov 1, 2012
Anyone mind posting their ID timelines? I just pulled the trigger on a boring black/XDR grey pair for ball on concrete, wanting to get an idea of the time I'm looking at.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now