Nike “Zoom Freak” 1’s - Giannis Antetokounmpo’s first signature model

Newbie here...I just got a pair in the same size as my
Kobe’s. But it felt really snug. I’m opting to move another half size up, but hesitant.
Thoughts?

for reference, my AJ1s are size 10, Kobe’s 10.5. Buying a pair of these would be Half sizing up from my Kobe’s which would be the only size 11 in my closet.

Newbie here...I just got a pair in the same size as my
Kobe’s. But it felt really snug. I’m opting to move another half size up, but hesitant.
Thoughts?

for reference, my AJ1s are size 10, Kobe’s 10.5. Buying a pair of these would be Half sizing up from my Kobe’s which would be the only size 11 in my closet.
I wear 11 or 11.5 in most shoes and I have these in 12 myself. They run small for me for sure.

Not new, obviously, but still so fresh and so clean

cleanfreak.PNG

So I ordered a size 11 and they’re a little long in the toe box. Some dead space lol.

These shoes are weird. Tight in a 10.5 and too long in a 11. I need a 10.75 lol
I bought multiple pairs and the sizing is inconsistent (by 0.25 IMO). On average, the original materials on the ZF1 feel tighter than the new mesh (material on soul glo, what the's)

Taking me some serious restraint here not to cop. I have like 10 pairs of these lol. They won't go away. One of my favorite casual basketball shoes of all time. 10 is plenty though ha.

Do it. I own like 10 pairs of them also and these are my favorite in-hand.

Check your outlets if you potentially want a super cheap pair of one of the GRs. I got the 1st mass colorway for 30 bucks after all the discounts for this 30% off member pass.

Nice, yeah.
I could be wrong, but seems like a minimal no frills silhouette that all pro players are dropping their own custom orthotic insole in that gives them most of what they need for tech. Especially the smaller guards.

Nice, yeah.
I could be wrong, but seems like a minimal no frills silhouette that all pro players are dropping their own custom orthotic insole in that gives them most of what they need for tech. Especially the smaller guards.

Definitely one of the better looking silhouette shapes to drop, but the traction was terrible for me. Maybe it's because I had the AllBros pair with the icy translucent bottoms.

I finally got a pair of Zoom Freak 1. They were delivered to me earlier this afternoon. I got them from the Champs website. They were marked down to $74.99 and I was able to use a 25% off $99 orders promo code on them too! I just added 2 pairs of Nike Elite hoops socks to qualify for the discount, and I could use some socks too.
IMG_4969.JPG
IMG_4971.JPG
IMG_4972.JPG
IMG_4973.JPG
IMG_4974.JPG

I only got these shoes to wear with this authentic Bucks jersey honestly.
IMG_4975.JPG

Back
Top Bottom