Nike “Zoom Freak” 1’s - Giannis Antetokounmpo’s first signature model

Noticably minimal feel, and minimal features/tech, right? Were you describing the differences between Allbros and your ID? Or just your ID in general?

The Allbros it's almost like wearing cleats because you can feel where the shoe has support. The IDs have more uniform support, but feel cheaper. Maybe it's because the allbros have the clear tread while my IDs don't.

Aha, that's it. Thanks for asking. Just checked. The clear tread that goes up the heel gives that feel. My IDs just have the regular rubber so they are more 'stable' to try to describe it, but by the same token, it makes the shoe feel cheaper and less supportive. Well I guess that was my first and last ID. I just wanna ball, lol. I'm not trying to have to engineer my own shoe so that it performs like a shoe should. I'll just wait for the purple joints, which look like they have the clear soles. Should they ever come out.

Oh boy...I have an opportunity to be in a VIP session at the Bucks facility:
- Meet Basketball operations (John Steinmiller)
- Tour practice facility
- Scrimmage on court
- Dinner provided by team chef

WHAT! :nthat::pimp: Breaking out My Zoom Freak IDs baby!!!

My last ID was delivered in 16 days haha. It is day 16 and I have not even got an update since We have started :lol:

He did tell me there were a TON of orders on this shoe once ID pics were posted online hahahaha

First design.

SNES.
IMG_0576.png

Just like the Kobe AD iD from last season, this shoe is really easy to work with and colorblock. With that said, I can see myself ordering maybe six designs all in all.

My last ID was delivered in 16 days haha. It is day 16 and I have not even got an update since We have started :lol:

He did tell me there were a TON of orders on this shoe once ID pics were posted online hahahaha
Ordered last Wednesday, started email Saturday, almost finished email yesterday haha

As nice as these look, the performance is really pissing me off. I've had these for over a month already and I still am getting no traction on the courts I play on :angry:
And before ya'll blame the courts (which I admit aren't squeeky clean all the time), I swap out of my Freak 1s into my other shoes and instantly get traction.

Got a ? How come you guys don’t change the letters on your ids? Like sn for Super Nintendo or bl for Bruce Lee ? That’s one of my fav details to customize

They got some cool Bruce lee fitteds on eBay. I just bought this one for the Bruce lee kyrie 3s.
D553F783-55CD-46E7-8D02-FEB736B6335D.png
There’s this one that would match those ids tho
0A6DC005-4B7F-4FCA-946F-CA214FC13309.png

Back
Top Bottom