Nike “Zoom Freak” 1’s - Giannis Antetokounmpo’s first signature model

I see absolutely no reason Giannis leaves. They’re a winning team and he has a good supporting cast.

I see absolutely no reason Giannis leaves. They’re a winning team and he has a good supporting cast.
We said the same about KD :lol:
But realistically This could be the best this squad, as a whole, gets. Giannis takes the max gonna be harder to get soild players around him or star players.

Could see him taking a 1+1, since the cap next year is gonna go down most likely and then sign the max when it goes back up

20200527_185102.jpg

We said the same about KD :lol:
But realistically This could be the best this squad, as a whole, gets. Giannis takes the max gonna be harder to get soild players around him or star players.

Could see him taking a 1+1, since the cap next year is gonna go down most likely and then sign the max when it goes back up
Giannis is gonna shake up the league when he bolts for west coast Bucks will be back to reset

I think Giannis stays with Bucks. He is international, not american so he is more about loyalty than chasing the $$ and fame and attention

I think Giannis stays with Bucks. He is international, not american so he is more about loyalty than chasing the $$ and fame and attention
Chasing the money would be staying though. Bucks give him the most money and then endorsements.

Any of the other big teams give him more attention and, depending on where, a better shot at a title :lol:

Can anyone shed light on the plasticymesh version of the Freak 1's vs the general release version materials in terms of performance?

The mesh on the soul glo's seem cheap and not sure if they will break in for performance purposes.

Anyone know where there might be a size 13 or 14 of the multicolors? Seem to recall a previous post that those sizes have dried up everywhere...I concur

Back
Top Bottom