Nike “Zoom Freak” 1’s - Giannis Antetokounmpo’s first signature model

Multi color for today
Screenshot_20200626-133523_Gallery.jpg
I see them for like $69-$79 at foot locker, etc. They are really clean on feet.

Anyone know where there might be a size 13 or 14 of the multicolors? Seem to recall a previous post that those sizes have dried up everywhere...I concur

I stalked NDC for em about a month ago for some dude on here. Not sure if that's a winning strategy any more. Footsites don't seem to have em the last few weeks, I've looked. But if I see them I'll quote you again.

Did the same designer(s) that worked on the kd 13 also work on the Greek freak 2? I see some similarities.

For those who have multiple pairs, any difference between solid vs translucent outsole? Also the GR mesh vs the newer mesh seen on the multicolors?

For those who have multiple pairs, any difference between solid vs translucent outsole? Also the GR mesh vs the newer mesh seen on the multicolors?
I have all bro’s (orange) and What the’s

clear parts of the all bro’s have me slipping left and right. not there on the What thes

Where are these teal all bros?
I really wanted that shoe too. I checked them out on Nike Canada when they released, but they were selling for way more than the USA price. I cant remember the exact price, but I do remember it was extremely unreasonable, so I never purchased.

So we really not gonna drop the teal All Bros eh Nike?

7vdNE.gif

If anyone is interested I found a European website that looks legit that has a few sizes of the teals available...

UPDATE: all that's left are size 11s. Site shows size 12s also but I cannot add to cart

I have all bro’s (orange) and What the’s

clear parts of the all bro’s have me slipping left and right. not there on the What thes

How about the upper? I noticed they are both different materials. What's your take in terms of performance, comfort, etc?

Back
Top Bottom