Nike “Zoom Freak” 1’s - Giannis Antetokounmpo’s first signature model

upload_2019-4-26_14-13-56.jpeg

Wedding flow, is to hot to own pajamas in TX IMHO :lol:

upload_2019-4-26_14-13-28.gif

Being Greek, I'm loving the Greek flag on the heel. This shoe is dope. One of the first sig shoes in recent years that actually looks like a sig to me. It does have draws to the Pippen 2(which I love).

I like them better than the Kyrie's, KD's and PG's

Colorways matter of course. The black sucks. The orange is nice and would be bought.

The 34 reverse Greek flag logo is cool.

It's a new model, of course I'll try it.

Changing of the guard. KD top dog now, Giannis coming up.

It's crazy, seems like I was just reading about a skinny African prospect from Greece in Slam magazine while I was on the can :lol:

Came here and already knew you’ll leave a “hating” comment. Glad to see you keeping it consistent.
Things are trash. Feel free to buy as many pairs as you want if it makes you feel better. Imma hate till the sweat drop down my balls playa.

They look like some cheap Nike basketball shoes that would retail for $90 then you’d see them on clearance a few months later at the outlets for $59.99 then a few months later than that $39.99.

Things are trash. Feel free to buy as many pairs as you want if it makes you feel better. Imma hate till the sweat drop down my balls playa.

Blastercombo routine when he wakes up:

“Oh man these birds chirp to much i hate that”
”Oh man why the sky so blue, thats whack”
“Oh man this water is way to wet, water department so trash”
“Oh man the air quality so trash, i rather not breathe”

Etc....

Blastercombo routine when he wakes up:

“Oh man these birds chirp to much i hate that”
”Oh man why the sky so blue, thats whack”
“Oh man this water is way to wet, water department so trash”
“Oh man the air quality so trash, i rather not breathe”

Etc....
Then I get on NT and say how trash the Giannis 1’s are.

Just waiting for more pics and a rd
Exactly waiting for more press release pics and tech info. I would make my judgement when I actually get the shoe on my foot. As any sensible person will do.

Y’all can leave your opinions all you want that won’t change a thing in my decision power. But it make you look funny in the light when no one respects your point of view/opinion since you only making judgements on something you haven’t even touched or tried.

Last edited:
I wonder if that orange cw will be the debut colorway. The pre heat now usually sets the tone for how the shoe will be

Back
Top Bottom