Nike 1/2 Cent for Holiday 2010 Cranberry & Eggplant

I think I'd probably get the Cranberry. I'm not sure I get the eggplant and if I wanted to wear that color I'd probably just rock my foamposite or flightposites.

Yuck Cranberry..

Yum Eggplant
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Eggplants are nice but they are oding the cw. It was always considered a rare and special cw IMO. This year alone, 3 different shoes with the eggplant cw will drop.
eggplant started on flightposite I's and migrated into da penny universe...its da Defacto colorway to represent his days as a phoenix sun so i have no problem with them

using eggplant on anything penny hardaway.

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Originally Posted by MrFlightPosite

those eggplants are gonna fly off shelves
In the DMV it will....
now u know the DMV will get more than enuff pairs so that they will go on sale at Harold Penner (spelling?), DTLR, and shoecity
laugh.gif

eggplant flights took forever to sell out, all colors of 1/2 cents that arent royals are still around
grin.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

In the DMV it will....
now u know the DMV will get more than enuff pairs so that they will go on sale at Harold Penner (spelling?), DTLR, and shoecity
laugh.gif

eggplant flights took forever to sell out, all colors of 1/2 cents that arent royals are still around
grin.gif
and you don't think that with da re-stocking of da eggplant penny foamposites isn't gonna put gas on da fire for these penny 1/2 cents? its like da what happened with da HOH royals

dropping and them da royal penny 1/2 cent dropped right after.

Originally Posted by DaTopCat85

eggplants are nice .... the cranberry should have been metalic red or varsity red.

yeah  I really want a metallic red foam 1 or 1/2 cent. they'd be 
pimp.gif

& no more eggplant. nike's make the color into such a #!+@. 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by GickswitKicks

eggplants are nice .... the cranberry should have been metalic red or varsity red.

pimp.gif

frown.gif
jeez...they've ONLY done it to penny hardaway kicks.....people need to get a grip,

pennyx.jpg

eggplant = penny's time in da suns.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by bigj505

In the DMV it will....
laugh.gif

grin.gif
and you don't think that with da re-stocking of da eggplant penny foamposites isn't gonna put gas on da fire for these penny 1/2 cents? its like da what happened with da HOH royals

dropping and them da royal penny 1/2 cent dropped right after.
i completely disagree with u.
07 royal foams and royal 1/2 cents dropped 2 yrs apart. 08 hoh royals had no bearing on the 1/2 cents.
royal 1/2s were more limited and were the 1st colorway of the shoe.
silver/black is a loved colorway yet dudes say the price tag for 1/2 cents is just too damn high.
the eggplant colorway is on many shoes now... nothing remarkable about it and not as loved as the royal colorway

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by GickswitKicks

pimp.gif

frown.gif
jeez...they've ONLY done it to penny hardaway kicks.....people need to get a grip,

pennyx.jpg

eggplant = penny's time in da suns.
WRONG!
nike-eggplant-big-nike-51.jpg

nike-eggplant-hyperdunk-3.jpg

nike-blazer-high-premium-u-hoh-foamposite-01.jpg

hyper dunks were insipred by flightposites

nike-hyperdunk-eggplant-metallic-gold-2.jpg

which were native to da shoe..it had nuffin to do with "milking" da eggplant foams....which isn't native to da shoe in da first place.

same thing with these..

melo_m4.JPG

M41.jpg

da blazers were a "me 2" release to coincide with a sneaker that it is inspire by....

nike-zoom-skyposite-fall-winter-2009-06.jpg

so some of ya need to relax.

im not feeling the black swoosh on the cranberries or the laces...

eggplants>>>dingleberries
laugh.gif

mmm... I can see these Crans sitting for a bit.  
But the Eggs are a no brainer.  Those are gonna fly. 

Back
Top Bottom