Nike 1/2 Cent for Holiday 2010 Cranberry & Eggplant

Dropping Holiday 2010
http://theshoegame.com/ar...cranberry-eggplant.html/

zl69s4.jpg

easy pass on both at least for retail. If they follow suit of the silver, black, green 1/2 cents they will go on sale

hmmmm. officially i will reserve judgement til we see actual pics. unofficially i think the cranberries aren't looking so hot and the eggs are beautiful just as we would have expected, BUT... i do think they are ODing on all the eggplant.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

hmmmm. officially i will reserve judgement til we see actual pics. unofficially i think the cranberries aren't looking so hot and the eggs are beautiful just as we would have expected, BUT... i do think they are ODing on all the eggplant.

Not bad not bad at all...but the Blue 1/2 cents are by far the best colorway and probably will always be the best...Nike is milking the 1/2 cent. I think it should have been a one time production. But eggs maybe picked up in the near future

Pass on both. Nike gonna milk the eggplant color like they do neon. Looks good on foam ones not so much 1/2 cents.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

but i will have each on super sale
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Jking0821

easy pass on both at least for retail. If they follow suit of the silver, black, green 1/2 cents they will go on sale

Yup im not paying over $100 for these

eggplant penny 1/2 cents are selling..i dunno who made ya think they wont...cranberries however will sit till they hit 150 before

people start to bite on em.

Eggplants are nice but they are oding the cw. It was always considered a rare and special cw IMO. This year alone, 3 different shoes with the eggplant cw will drop.

i'm in love. gotta get the cranberries to represent stanford. eggplants are automatic. now i don't have to feel so bad for having to pass on the foams this saturday due to lack of $

Originally Posted by YungSatellite

hmmmm. officially i will reserve judgement til we see actual pics.

This....

Spoiler [+]
Cranberry Foam 1? 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
i was thinking the same thing....

ehhh...colorways ain't bad...i'd be open to welcome that cranberry in a Foamposite One, but it still won't lure me to buy a 1/2 Cent
no way no how

Back
Top Bottom