Nike 112 Pack - Designed by DJ Clark Kent - Air Max 1 - Air Force 1 - Air Trainer 1

Originally Posted by daffy 016

^^ Word I refuse to pay more than 150 for the am1s
Cosign. The most I would I would drop for these is 175 and that's if I really want them.

Who bumped this old thread?

All 3 shoes in this pack are dope!
pimp.gif

But IMO the shoe with the most flair is the Trainers. Word to the pics in Sprigan82's post.
pimp.gif

if i tried to keep them on ice it would eventually melt and i would be sporting them anyway

sorry to grave dig but anybody got any info on a size 8.5 in the am1's or even the forces i have a pair of the forces but wouldnt mind a second pair

I rock my AM1's a whole lot ... such a dope shoe . Ill wait for next summer to bring out my AF1's.....

Funny...

A few years later and I still aint brought out my forces.... Said I was going to back in 08 09. Im sleeping hard.

Old pic....

I was fortunate enough to double up on this pack for retail + got the hyperdunks. I is/was nuts about them and still to this day have only managed to wear the Trainers a handful of times.

laugh.gif
This thread bump. I remember Bklyn Style Baby hit me up and told me his spot had the AM1s for $150. I wish I could pay 150 now. I didn't have the money then.

The hyperdunk's were the best in the pack and they were impossible to attain. Still looking for a size 12.

Still havent worn my af1's
 If i only had one set i would be very picky as to when I would wear any of the 3 of that pack. I dont blame you. But the last one I would prolly UNDS would also be the AF1.

Have you set foot into those AF1 yet...man the extra materials on the inside of those shoes is very nice plush, comfy. It makes for a nicer fitthan regular AF1.

The bubble ribbing on the AT1 insole is nice too.

Best part about the whole pack is they used real reflective material from 3M!

Still havent worn my af1's

If i only had one set i would be very picky as to when I would wear any of the 3 of that pack. I dont blame you. But the last one I would prolly UNDS would also be the AF1.

Have you set foot into those AF1 yet...man the extra materials on the inside of those shoes is very nice plush, comfy. It makes for a nicer fitthan regular AF1.

The bubble ribbing on the AT1 insole is nice too.

Best part about the whole pack is they used real reflective material from 3M!
No I haven't even tried em on yet :lol:
Every few months I pull em out to look at though
Might get another pair just so I can wear
Killing myself for not getting em on release day coulda had doubles
Instead I waited a while and ended up paying resale :smh:
Can u post more pics of ur pairs I can be er get enough of looking at this pack

Here are some pics I took. Sorry iphone pics and done very quickly. Had to put the kid to bed.

The pic of the insole is the ribbing I was talking about. And also you can see the sole on my DS AM1 are changing colour.

I bought all shoes first week of release all on eBay. I'm from Canada. I paid an average of $280 Canadian per pair after all taxes, duties and shipping was added. I wanted it that bad. I would buy more pairs at a decent price but $1300 on eBay. Hell no.

Fun times trying to hunt down pairs when this pack dropped. Miss this days of happy hunting.

I do wish I doubled up on trainers and am1s back when they dropped.

Back
Top Bottom