Nike 112 Pack - Designed by DJ Clark Kent - Air Max 1 - Air Force 1 - Air Trainer 1

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

Originally Posted by ny kickz

agreed ^ where the hell is the fitted . Does anyone know if it gona be released
Thanks for the pics. I think i might try force fields on my joints.
I'm gonna try & get in contact with CK and find out wassup with the fitted.
I am also gonna contact new era and see if they have any info.

Right on man , keep us posted with the info on the fitted ... hopefully you can help me get the fitted ???

There are 3 pairs, a 9.5, 10 and 10.5 at FCNY for $225. Not bad considering I haven't seen them in the North Jersey area/NY for a while now.

Is there anywhere else I could locate a pair of AM 1 sz10-10.5 other than ebay?

Also does it fit bit loose compare to the general AM1 since the interior is leather (or thinner interior)? Thanx

Don't mean to grave dig but if any still looking for the Air Trainer 1's in a 9, 9.5, or 10...I maybe be able to help them out.

I'm in need of the AM1 in a size 8.5 or 9 (I'd probably even take a 9.5 if that's all anyone has) shipped to Australia. I have a pair of the 2008AM90 Infrared "Classic" in a sz 8 if anyone would like a trade...
wink.gif

this thread can do with a good lock. I have only seen 1 person with these on in new york and he was wearing the am1. I guess people are stashing these

i think these shoes will be sought after in the future is why people are stashing them
great colors
very unique look
classic shoes

Originally Posted by AsEoP

Originally Posted by KingWonder

Im still in the hunt for the air max 1s

good luck
You can find some good deals on Ebay on the whole 112 Pack now. Depending on shoe size, I've seen auctions end anywhere between $95.00 and$220.00.

Back
Top Bottom