Nike 112 Pack - Designed by DJ Clark Kent - Air Max 1 - Air Force 1 - Air Trainer 1

The New Era will be available in 2 weeks.
wink.gif

anyone have a sz. 10 in the AF1 and 10/10.5 in the AM1 for sale? Or know where they might possibly still be available? get at me thanks in advance!

i see a lot of buy and sell requests
laugh.gif
.... i aint gon do allthat im a just say i want these kix if u know any websites or any store who does phone orders let me know....

bro i think they sold out everywhere i tried looking for them too but since these dudes here want to keep it for them selves thats fine i mean they have it onebay just sitting there aint no one going to cop these for 400 or better get over ya self resellers are declining in profits.

Originally Posted by AsEoP

bro i think they sold out everywhere i tried looking for them too but since these dudes here want to keep it for them selves thats fine i mean they have it on ebay just sitting there aint no one going to cop these for 400 or better get over ya self resellers are declining in profits.

^ Basically. All you have to do is wait & prices for damn near every shoe go down w/in a reasonable amount of time w/eBay & reselling. It's notalways true w/every shoe but pretty solid reasoning from what I've seen.

croation usually has kicks for cheaper but dude is already looking for 345 a pair of airforces

damn everywhere that had these were either sold out already or overpriced on what they had left (they tried to get me for 250 at one spot downtown for theAF's) by the time i made my way around to the stores and not too many stores had them apparently, i tried to see if i can get one or two pairs of theAM's or AF's for those NT'ers not in NYC that hit me up, sorry fellas. the trainers are still floating around a couple stores in a couple sizes foranyone in nyc trying to get those. i personally think the AM's smash the AF's and they both smash the AT's

does anyone know how many were made? also if they came in a size 11.5 at all?

10.5 is usually my normal size where i have a little toe space so i was surprised by the trainers. 10.5 fit me perfect, some what like af1s should.
trainers > af1 > am1

What the hell... So this was an actual release?

After I read the June 7th release @ one spot only, I stopped paying attention to this thread.
grin.gif

It's a wrap for all UNDFTD locations.

Anywhere else in LA County or Orange County?

What would this be considered... A Tier 0? QS? Urban account?

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

What the hell... So this was an actual release?

After I read the June 7th release @ one spot only, I stopped paying attention to this thread.
grin.gif

It's a wrap for all UNDFTD locations.

Anywhere else in LA County or Orange County?

What would this be considered... A Tier 0? QS? Urban account?
The phrasing they used was an "Urban Edge" account release, which basically means Tier 0.

Back
Top Bottom