Nike 2 year product warranty?

So i have a question about my lebron 7's (red carpets) the right shoes air bubble has deflated due to casual use and used for basketball about 3 times.  Are these shoes covered by warranty? Thanks for the help NT

So i have a question about my lebron 7's (red carpets) the right shoes air bubble has deflated due to casual use and used for basketball about 3 times.  Are these shoes covered by warranty? Thanks for the help NT

Just take a look at the manufacturing date on the tag inside them. Its 2 years from that date, so they should still be covered.

Just take a look at the manufacturing date on the tag inside them. Its 2 years from that date, so they should still be covered.

So on my claim i just put, "Air Bag on Lebron 7's have deflated while wearing"
that should be good enough right?

So on my claim i just put, "Air Bag on Lebron 7's have deflated while wearing"
that should be good enough right?

Its not a warranty, they do an inspection to see if there are any manufacturing defects.

If after they inspect them they find a manufacturing defect, they will issue you a voucher for the original MSRP of the shoe to use at Nikestore.com.

Its not a warranty, they do an inspection to see if there are any manufacturing defects.

If after they inspect them they find a manufacturing defect, they will issue you a voucher for the original MSRP of the shoe to use at Nikestore.com.

So say if i were to step on a pin and the pin was stuck in the sole and i have removed it.
Do you think they would know?

So say if i were to step on a pin and the pin was stuck in the sole and i have removed it.

Originally Posted by jordanpinoy

so it didn't happen from casual wear.

Just be honest if it is a real defect. Worked with my PS7, now i gotta return my kobe v ids because of another defect
mad.gif

Just be honest if it is a real defect. Worked with my PS7, now i gotta return my kobe v ids because of another defect
mad.gif

Originally Posted by The Infamous

mad.gif

How long does it take to process?

Originally Posted by The Infamous

mad.gif

How long does it take to process?

Originally Posted by al3x89

nope they wont allow it. they will say, and i quote from exp.

"The defect has been caused by a sharp foreign object"

SOL imo

SOL imo

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk Sr

SOL imo
what kind of damage was done to your shoes?

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk Sr

SOL imo
what kind of damage was done to your shoes?

Did the exact same thing in my red carpets. They are still wearable so I just deal with it.

Did the exact same thing in my red carpets. They are still wearable so I just deal with it.

Back
Top Bottom