NIKE 2010 PICS-AIR MAX UPTEMPO 97

Didn't see these posted anywhere
afd35ad9d80b89bbc029e310c11d6f709f29c62.jpg
77e25d2de88ccc54e85cb3cb1712a63ce4fed2c.jpg

9b82598d5c8b5c88e37ca289003682369792ae1.jpg

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

What are those spiradon hybrids? What are they mixed with?
looks like they just took the spiridons and made it a mid.

why cant they just give us the spiridons again instead of these hybrids? but cant wait for the next bo sig shoe to drop

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

damn they droppin those Barks again?

lol...... a part of me whats them to cause i missed out and the other part wonders what nike is trying to do.

not really a fan...but good to see nike bringing these out for the people that really like them....time for some gp retroes

I kinda like those MS78's, might be on my summer list should I decide to buy more

everytime I turn around those barkleys are coming back out, and I always see them on sale a few weeks later...I guess though

eek.gif
sick.gif
spiri inspired ones are pure trash. They look like they were mixed with jordans.

those air max 24-7 are looking alright tho
ohwell.gif

the barks again doesnt even make sense. there are other barkleys that im still waiting for nike to retro and then they give me the same shoe back to back years

Why they droppin the Barkleys again? AM 97 Gold, yes! Air Trainer Max 91, yes! I have the grey pair from a few years ago, another wouldn't hurt. Coppinboth cw's. Not sure about the Uptempos. The first pics I saw of the AM 24-7 looked better. Need more pics to be sure.

Glad to see the Uptempos make a comeback!

Those blk/wht trainers are on my list too since I missed out the last time they dropped.

BO's surely arent worth $100 but its time to finally beat down my pair in preparation for a new set.

nicely done

i was geeked for like 30 seconds when i thought it was spiridons........ *$** YOU NIKE AND RETRO THEM
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

side note, uptempos, gold 97s and red barks
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom