NIKE 2010 PICS-AIR MAX UPTEMPO 97

butchered the uptempo 3's.

and i just want the black/blue/white 94 barkleys. mine are beat and they're hard to find.

Black/Red Barkley's, still have mine from first time they came out. Might have to cop another pair when the price is right.

Glad to see the Bo's coming back because my retros from a few years back are trashed. The Dons are weak imo - supposed to be a basketball shoe.

Originally Posted by Genius44

gold 97's
pimp.gif
oh yes
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

navy uptempos will def. be copped in july and the blacks in sept. black/white air trainer max will also be copped (still have the greys almost ds). kinda upsetthey retroing the bos again so soon. they just dropped in '04.
ohwell.gif

on another note, the 24-7s are lookin real wack from what i can tell.

Originally Posted by Executive76

Cicero Avenue Dopeman wrote:

damn they droppin those Barks again?
smokin.gif

exactly, makes no sense. they are still sitting on shelves as we speak.
smh.gif

those zoom dons look interesting, never was a AM97 fan but those gold one's are pretty solid

$160 for the Uptempos is ridiculous.

At least we have some idea what the 24-7 looks like in real life.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

>lol...... a part of me whats them to cause i missed out......

They're not exactly hard to get at well below retail.

Red colorway should (imo) have stayed buried.

those barkley's again:?

i still got my 2003 pair VNDS and a fresh DS pair from last year
grin.gif

& i see they retroed a retro+ color with da red and black pair...

I saw a sample of the 24-7s and they actually came out pretty fresh. Two things though - I hate that its on a 360 sole though because it's souncomfortable and the colorways I saw were also doo-doo. Hopefully a retro cw will drop.

That MS75 is really clean. Definitely a NB bite, but if the price point is decent, I might cop. Kind of like a Twilight Runner.

thanks nike for taking the integrity outta classes by re-releasing them a million times over, nike is starting to upset me....

Originally Posted by dtb00201

not really a fan...but good to see nike bringing these out for the people that really like them....time for some gp retroes
And also some air force 1 highs sheed (black and white) and some Air flight 89 highs would be sick.

those are cool, i see the classics barleys up there again, you cant go wrong with a pair of those... but how dare they not drop the white pair with the blacksole before dropping thses again, they wilding. i like the first up tempo's better

butchered uptempos coming up. can't wait for nike to mess with the air bubbles and other details on these
smh.gif

hopefully nike sneaks in the Black/Blue colorway of the Barks.. those were my favorite and best colorway IMO

Back
Top Bottom