NIKE 2010 PICS-AIR MAX UPTEMPO 97

eek.gif

Nostalgia shoe for me!!

I AM NOT PROUD OF THIS BUT I FEEL LIKE I HAVE TO SPREAD THE WORD BCUZ THERE MIGHT BE OTHERS THINKING THE SAME THING I WAS WHICH WAS "IM BOUT TO BREAKNECKS OUT HERE" INSTEAD I BROKE SOMTHING ELSE. I un-DSed my nike air max uptempo 3s from like 97. This happened one time jogging down the court jogging soI decided to see what actually happened inside the shoe. this is what I found. Learn from me people don't just stock your OG kicks. You gotta wear'em.Thats what they're for. It will prevent some heart break later.
3446rkl.jpg
kaic1c.jpg
2eofoch.jpg
2ps3wux.jpg
1191gn8.jpg
10mvkwo.jpg
I worked for 2 months washing cars, raking leaves and cutting grass to buy 2 pair of thesein middle school. This hurts. WEAR YA KICKS YALL. Does anyone wanna say a few words. Dearly departed..........smh................. DO NOT UN-DS THESE WAIT FORTHE 2010 RELEASE.

damn man....that's a sad sight. you have my condolences.

pimp.gif
uptempo IIIs. bound to hit sale racks...i'll catch them on the pricedrop
smokin.gif

$160 for those Uptempos is just disgusting.

Nike known darn well only a few people will pay that. All they're trying to to is push retailers for more $$$ on the wholesale cost.

Originally Posted by MarcusL

i swear Nike dropped that white/blk/purple Air Max2 CB '94 retro like 3 times since they first retro'd it in the early 2000's...i still got my original retros

Technically NONE of the original colorways have been Retroed.

The 3 colorways from 1994/1995 were:

White/Black/Concord
Black/Concord
White/Black/Ultramarine.

The 2003 colorway was Black/White/Sport Royal

The 2009, 2010 colroways are White/Black/Pure Purple.

There're also the lows which are White/Black/Pure Purple.

$160 for those Uptempos is just disgusting.

Nike known darn well only a few people will pay that. All they're trying to to is push retailers for more $$$ on the wholesale cost.

Originally Posted by MarcusL

i swear Nike dropped that white/blk/purple Air Max2 CB '94 retro like 3 times since they first retro'd it in the early 2000's...i still got my original retros

Technically NONE of the original colorways have been Retroed.

The 3 colorways from 1994/1995 were:

White/Black/Concord
Black/Concord
White/Black/Ultramarine.

The 2003 colorway was Black/White/Sport Royal

The 2009, 2010 colroways are White/Black/Pure Purple.

There're also the lows which are White/Black/Pure Purple.

Makes no sense to drop the Barkleys again..
smh.gif
I copped a pair back in June, and I fell in love with them but I haven't been able to locate another pairanywhere online. Nike should have just released more of the Barkleys last year and focused in on another model or colorway in 2010.

damn nike really killin the sneaker culture and running outta ideas, y bring out the blk/red cb94's!? or grey/yellow bo jacksons? they jus dropped withinthe 4-5 year radius thats it im done with sneakers on to the next trend...MY OWN! lol

damn nike really killin the sneaker culture and running outta ideas, y bring out the blk/red cb94's!? or grey/yellow bo jacksons? they jus dropped withinthe 4-5 year radius thats it im done with sneakers on to the next trend...MY OWN! lol

@Antdiddy - i feel ya...same thing happened to me. possibly one of the saddest moments in my shoe life......

killllahhhhhh... been waiting forever for those white/navy tempo 3s to drop... these are instacoppppp!!!

I gotta have the Air Max 97s for sure! As far as the Barkleys isnt this like the 3rd time and 2nd time in like 2 years? I will be passing on these for the 3rd time LOL

Originally Posted by dakid2301

I gotta have the Air Max 97s for sure! As far as the Barkleys isnt this like the 3rd time and 2nd time in like 2 years? I will be passing on these for the 3rd time LOL

what? can anyone decipher this?

Man I can't wait for those uptempos to cone out. I've been needing those for the longest time but I don't want to buy the OG's cause thy might fall apart

Back
Top Bottom