NIKE 6.0. Dunk Hi "Sad Autumn"

Don’t look now, but Nike 6.0 might be catching up to SB. It happened something like this: first a couple unexpectedly hot releases, then some consistency and collaborations, and now even some nicknames. And rugged denim is something SB heads are familiar with, so the monicker ‘Sad Autumn’ for this Nike 6.0 Dunk High is somewhat misleading. We’ll actually be happy to get the rustic brown denim upper, and those corded laces and yellowed midsole give these quite a bit of character. These should be hitting 6.0 accounts in the coming months so stick with Sneaker News for updates.via SneakernewsNot really into dunks anymore but i could see sum people appreciating these.

Will get these on discount from Journey's.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

what is the "6.0" in reference to??
nerd.gif

6.0 is the action sports department of Nike  
If these were SB's dudes would go crazy
I will cop

Wow.

I really like those, kinda rugged.

Quality looks on point, like theyll hold up for a good while.

I like these...material looks nice...not sure how I feel about the aged midsole look...better on these than AJKO's!

Seriously. if they were sbs. people would go crazy for them... but they arent bad!

those dont look that bad at all, havent rock dunks in the longest, these look aight though, the color is ill

Most of the"not bads"in this thread would change to one or more
pimp.gif
's if these were SB's....

I'll be out to grab a pair of these for sure.

I'm glad they're 6.0s, because hypebeasts won't go after them and i'd probably be able to get a pair for a good price. But yes, they both need the laces to be swapped out.

There's also a women's colorway in red denim (even sicker) - both colors were posted on sneakernews.com
Mar 5 · Nike 6.0 WMNS Dunk High – ‘Dragon Red’ – Red Denim

nike-6.0-wmns-dunk-high-dragon-red-3.jpg

Where there’s enough evidence, it’s easy for a jury to make a unanimous decision; Based on the recent Nike 6.0 put-outs, we can conclude with alarming ease that the group behind Nike 6.0 is no longer second rate to Nike SB. In fact, 6.0 is poised to take over twenty-ten – one reason being this absolutely ridiculous upcoming pair of the Nike WMNS Dunk High in a red denim upper. The distressed coloring of the swoosh and ankle and use of workboot laces is proof enough that Nike 6.0 got their hands dirty and put serious effort in their products. This is already the third 6.0 Dunk Highof 2010 worth copping – yesterday’s Nike Dunk High Brown Denim and the Nike WMNS Dunk High Grey Fleece are the other two. Keep your ear to the ground and watch for these to his 6.0 accounts soon.

Back
Top Bottom