Nike 70s Thread

Not the biggest fan of the trainers, it I had to break out the fireberry’s today to liven up the mood with this dreary day outside.

IMG_7045.jpeg

Found this old pair of mine, at my in-laws house. I cleaned them up. The suede is pretty faded these days. I will probably bring them home and touch it up with some other color…. Maybe angelus burgundy, and leave the nylon purple.

IMG_0149.jpeg
Glad you got lucky, they are so cool! Waiting for the "After" pic

Those look sick! Hopefully they release them in something other than a leather upper. It says two colorways in that article.

Cortez up on Nike by you. I wish it were waffle racers. If that ever happens, my wife will probably file for divorce.

IMG_0181.jpeg
I don’t think they’ll ever put Waffles on Nike ID create your own. The waffles are such an elusive shoe

I don’t think they’ll ever put Waffles on Nike ID create your own. The waffles are such an elusive shoe

Yeah, I doubt they do it too. However, a good thing with the Cortez coming back on ID, and now with all these general releases is that usually they’ve retro’d the waffle racers again. I just hope they go back to the 2017 build of them… those are the cream of the crop as far as quality and comfort.

Back
Top Bottom