NIKE A I R M A X 94 THREAD

I can’t afford an og color collection lol but I am trying to get one of each main model at least. Just ordered an old air max 360(fav air max by far) for 17 bucks and an air max Phoenix(burst) for 60 and looking at some air max lights right now. I like those neon 94s coming out a lot..I like the 94 better than the 93

I can’t afford an og color collection lol but I am trying to get one of each main model at least. Just ordered an old air max 360(fav air max by far) for 17 bucks and an air max Phoenix(burst) for 60 and looking at some air max lights right now. I like those neon 94s coming out a lot..I like the 94 better than the 93

It won't be OG-OG lol just with all these remaster pairs coming out and being relatively low on the buying end I don't see a reason not to lol got Persian Violet BWs on the way and 2013 AM90 infrareds on the way. The big dogs are the most expensive with the 2015 infrared 90s resell in a 12 sucks, 95 neons, 97 Silver bullets, 98 gundams. I really want the 96 II teal pair as well.

20180725_204134.jpg

i think it will be very difficult for you to find them in the size 12-13 range

Yeah you're tellin me man. I been looking for just one pair out of the Easter pack from size? And its like these shoes never existed. I'm even using uk ebay

I think imma give up on that search and just keep an eye out for any listings

Last edited:
to anybody who has the 2015 releases and have the 2018 air max 93 how do this compare in fit i want to cop these ASAP but have a feeling these might not be in stores to try on yet

In for the purples if they release the OGs But still no correct 96 retro ? come on Nike what is you doing?

Yeah Nike need to bring that 96 retro properly
It’s ridiculous at this point I don’t know if they scared these won’t sell well or what but it’s no excuse that these the only AMs that haven’t been shown any love to yet I honestly feel like these would fit well into today’s sneaker culture give them a collab along side the og release I bet these would fly off the shelves

i hope we see more cws besides the bright crimson pair. i already own infrared 90s and uni red 1s so i dont feel the need to cop em

Back
Top Bottom