NIKE A I R M A X 94 THREAD

Those aren't the 94's. I don't remember what those were called but the box up there says Air Max Lite.

THESE are the Air Max 94's. One of my favorites and I would love a retro, BUT we all know the air units would be tiny and just wouldn't do the shoe justice.

View media item 1264611

OP has it right. Triple blacks are fine but there's no reason they couldn't give is that white swoosh and color-fade air bubble like the OG black ones. Either way I'm mostly just in it for the white/grey/concord pair.

Guys these were the top of the line air max shoe in 1994. They didn't use the year number in the official name back then.

The ones OP posted were more of a take down model. Hence the air max lite label on the box.

View media item 1265158

Last edited:
Guys these were the top of the line air max shoe in 1994. They didn't use the year number in the official name back then.

The ones OP posted were more of a take down model. Hence the air max lite label on the box.

the what you called AM(94)Lite was the first AM shoe what got released in 1994 so technically it should be named AM94

the AM2 from 94 came after the AM lites, so it was already not the first AM shoe what got released in 94

and also back in the days we called that sneaker AM2 and they were never labeled as AM94 not even on the box

The "Air Max2" (Air Max squared) was just a term for a new air unit tech that was also used in the Barkleys that year.

but the AM2 air unit for the CBs are not the same as the air unit from the AM93 and 94s

they maybe look similar but the CBs have another small air unit with diff air pressure inside the air unit it self

you can see it at the bottom from the outsole, if you turn the shoe upside down

These are just beautiful 
eek.gif

Damn, I don't know how I missed this thread

I'm in for the purple/greys. I'm sure they'll feel the same as the '93's from this year :\

But those AM2's need to be brought back too

Always wanted to slide my feets up in a pair of those :evil:

Look crazy comfortable

Back
Top Bottom