NIKE A I R M A X 94 THREAD

Still have 2 Burst from 2002 but very bad midsole condition
38131544_1940218266041285_3531347708776284160_n.jpg

Looks nice, anyone see these in store yet at FNLs?
Sizing why same as am 93?

I don't have '93s so can't answer that. I wear 11 in EVERY pair of Nikes and Jordans I buy, though, so I'm never a good person to ask. Every once in a blue, blue moon I could probably have half-sized up or down on something but it's so rare I don't even think about it. Only shoe I have had sizing regrets on in 25 years is the scream green huarache runner retro from a few years back, as those really did fit insanely small. I ignored all the posts about it on NT as I figured it was just more weirdness of people on here not seeming to know their true size and how shoes are supposed to fit. Was definitely wrong on that one LOL

I don't have '93s so can't answer that. I wear 11 in EVERY pair of Nikes and Jordans I buy, though, so I'm never a good person to ask. Every once in a blue, blue moon I could probably have half-sized up or down on something but it's so rare I don't even think about it. Only shoe I have had sizing regrets on in 25 years is the scream green huarache runner retro from a few years back, as those really did fit insanely small. I ignored all the posts about it on NT as I figured it was just more weirdness of people on here not seeming to know their true size and how shoes are supposed to fit. Was definitely wrong on that one LOL

For sure, everyone's foot being different, the sizing questions always drive me nuts (hypocritical as i'm asking the same question ^0^). For me it's more about the pinky toe - some times depending on the material, a sneaker just becomes unwearable as there is some stitch or line or piece that make it feel like its being sawed off.
I'll have to swing by a Finishline to check them out, but these looks dope. Will probably pay retail, although recent GRs all seem to hit discount

For sure, everyone's foot being different, the sizing questions always drive me nuts (hypocritical as i'm asking the same question ^0^). For me it's more about the pinky toe - some times depending on the material, a sneaker just becomes unwearable as there is some stitch or line or piece that make it feel like its being sawed off.
I'll have to swing by a Finishline to check them out, but these looks dope. Will probably pay retail, although recent GRs all seem to hit discount

I hear ya. I have relatively narrow feet so Nikes usually fit me no problem in my true size 11. But I’ve known people over the years with wider feet that have had issues with fit when it comes to Nike.

sfsjjang98 sfsjjang98 just got mine in this morning and put them straight on feet depending on your foot size and how you like your shoes to fit id say go tts or .5 if you want that extra comfort

I have a wide foot and went tts and they got a little space on the toe theyre a little snug cause of the padding but its a comfortable snug and they do sit on your pinky toe but they not pinkytoe killers

And compared to the 93s the sizing is a little different cause the 93 is narrow and the where the 94s a rounded so the feel is different

I need a white / red or white/ blue but I’ll take that neon if that’s all we’re getting..anyone got any info about upcoming colors ?

sfsjjang98 sfsjjang98 just got mine in this morning and put them straight on feet depending on your foot size and how you like your shoes to fit id say go tts or .5 if you want that extra comfort

I have a wide foot and went tts and they got a little space on the toe theyre a little snug cause of the padding but its a comfortable snug and they do sit on your pinky toe but they not pinkytoe killers

thanks man, i'll have to see if i can try them on. Unfortunately, my size is usually a 12....so half size up is 12.5 almost non-existent. Hopefully the round shape will be ok.

3CA5914D-B042-4589-A770-B6DC64A74EC8.jpeg 71E98C87-32EA-47D8-83D7-236BD697BD20.jpeg F713C010-071D-4D67-A8D2-2AD55D18EAE4.jpeg
Swung by finish line today to try them on.
They didn’t have the infrared colorway but had this one, which I don’t see on their website.
I usually like neon color ways but I’d probably wait for some deep discount

lordc91 lordc91 they only had a 13 in these which were definitely too big but your description was on point
I think 12.5 would be perfect but 12 will be ok for me.

I was surprised, was expecting the cushioning to feel just like the 93s but felt closer to 95s for me

3CA5914D-B042-4589-A770-B6DC64A74EC8.jpeg 71E98C87-32EA-47D8-83D7-236BD697BD20.jpeg F713C010-071D-4D67-A8D2-2AD55D18EAE4.jpeg
Swung by finish line today to try them on.
They didn’t have the infrared colorway but had this one, which I don’t see on their website.
I usually like neon color ways but I’d probably wait for some deep discount

lordc91 lordc91 they only had a 13 in these which were definitely too big but your description was on point
I think 12.5 would be perfect but 12 will be ok for me.

I was surprised, was expecting the cushioning to feel just like the 93s but felt closer to 95s for me

I wish these had a white midsole. As it is, it’s just too much black for my taste, makes the shoe look really clunky.

Last edited:
I wish these had a white midsole, as it is it’s just too much black for my taste, makes the shoe look really clunky.

That's exactly what I was thinking. The shoe looked really bulky and huge, very "dad shoe" like in a way. I was trying on a size 13 though, which looked humongous, felt similar to looking at one of those size 18s at Marshalls or something.
But neon colorways are right up there with infrared for me... I'll probably cop at some point with a reward/sale.

I probably won't buy another pair, the infrareds are likely to be it for me on this model. Not because I don't love the way it looks, especially on-foot. I just have too many damn shoes to wear as it is. I had not long ago gotten my stock down to 70-something pairs, and then Nike and Jordan went berserk with a ton of shoes I'd waited years for, all between like 2015 and basically now. I think my closet is back up to more than 120-something pairs. Definitely more than 100, anyway. Kind of drives me nuts—and some days I think of selling almost everything and just keeping like 20 pairs and wearing the hell out of them, then starting over. I just can't do it though :lol:

Last edited:
Kind of drives me nuts as, and some days I think of selling almost everything and just keeping like 20 pairs and wearing the hell out of them, then starting over. I just can't do it though
lol i have the same problem, owning around 270 pairs is way too much imo
and also im thinking to keep 60-70 pairs and sell the rest but i just cant get it over my heart

Back
Top Bottom