NIKE ACG thread

wonder why they are delaying some of these styles and not others? The few things I wanna grab are just sitting there as "Coming Soon"... C'mon Nike

Tried on the new cargos today.

These aren't as baggy as the last drop imo. I had to get an XS from the last drop, and the S from this drop fit me nice.

So new cargo S fits like older cargo XS. They are nice in person, that side pocket is massive, feels like you have a tablet on your thigh lol
58708056428__D05FBA02-7AB7-4F0C-9B21-555FB9900648 2.JPG

These aren't as baggy as the last drop imo. I had to get an XS from the last drop, and the S from this drop fit me nice.

So new cargo S fits like older cargo XS. They are nice in person, that side pocket is massive, feels like you have a tablet on your thigh lol
So what’s your normal size in cargos (nonACG) vs. this drop? Just for reference because ACG is so wild with sizing lately.

What's your waist size and height? If you don't mind. Than you

So what’s your normal size in cargos (nonACG) vs. this drop? Just for reference because ACG is so wild with sizing lately.

It really has been bro. I've second guessed my real size so much since ACG lol. But I'm usually a size M in normal fitting pants lol. 32 waist. From what it sounds like a size L should fit you nice

What's your waist size and height? If you don't mind. Than you

Yeah man sorry shoulda added that. Im 5'10" and usually a size 32 waist

It really has been bro. I've second guessed my real size so much since ACG lol. But I'm usually a size M in normal fitting pants lol. 32 waist. From what it sounds like a size L should fit you nice

Yeah man sorry shoulda added that. Im 5'10" and usually a size 32 waist

Man, I'm only 5'6", I think the small would be too long for me. 32 waist, smh

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom